89-93 SC parts F/S

GONE14S

The wife sold her 93 SC and we have some extra stuff sitting around that did not go with the car.

Parts listed are all make reasonable offer. please add shipping.

Rad. with elec. fan......in good working shape.
DIS mod....................good working shape.
EEC came out of a 90 5 speed...was working when pulled.
Coil pack...................good working order.
Cam, sencor used........working shape.
AVS head light covers......in good shape---89-93 SC's
Auto bra. heavy duty from ford dealer (NOT LeBra)89-93 SC's.......in new shape.
Sony Explod CD indash player with remote....nice shape.
Rockferd foss gate amp. 360 watts...nice shape, new!
Two poke 10's in box new.....nice shape.
Four center caps for stock 89- 93 rims ......in nice shape.

All parts are sold as is!

If interested in any of these things Please Email me. I really don't check the boards all that much.

My email is GONE14S@aol.com
OR you can get me on my Cell phone 916-995-0038 Leave a mess. if I don't answer and I'll get back to you right away.
I do have some other items so please ask if your interested.

Thanks Kurt

Electric radiator fan

Is it the two speed electric fan? What condition? Is the metal part of the motor rusted? How much shipped to 80526?

Thanks,
Chris

The sites fine. It allows people like yourself, who aren't dues paying members to log on create a screen name find and sell parts. Or seek help with there cars.
There are no paid positions in this club, the moderators do it for free and they have regular jobs as well. (I THINK)
Since your new... what you should have done is... Looked at the date it was posted and realized that the parts were probably long long ago sold.

i've done that too!

I remember when I found this site and was replying to old ~~~ posts funny isn't it:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lol

Good times I used to do that all the time looking for older stangs. Id post a reply to someone selling there car and come to find out the post was about a year old. DOH:D

Tin-Knocker105 said:
The sites fine. It allows people like yourself, who aren't dues paying members to log on create a screen name find and sell parts. Or seek help with there cars.
There are no paid positions in this club, the moderators do it for free and they have regular jobs as well. (I THINK)
Since your new... what you should have done is... Looked at the date it was posted and realized that the parts were probably long long ago sold.

Thanks for your feedback. I know a little bit about forums, I have been around turboford.net since day one. They purge for sale ads after a few months and always close an ad when everything is sold. You obviously spend a bunch of time in the classified forums, why not close the ad when everything is sold, it doesn't take that much time.

Back