PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SC with BLOWN MOTOR

blitherskite777
12-31-2004, 05:54 PM
Hey everybody.

I am in Cranbrook, BC. I am looking for someone that has a SC with a blown motor. The body and int has to be in good to great condition. It also must be standard. I dont have want to switch over a crappy automatic ha ha. Does anyone have anything that they want to sell????

Thank you for reading.
Jonathan

SCfromBC
01-14-2005, 11:07 PM
90 Sc fresh 5 spd ,syncros and bearings,new centerforce dual friction clutch, 1.5 lowering kit ,silver, tinted,dynamated for system,new brakes,good supercharger,blown head gasket,good body fairly good int. stock and 15% overdrive pulley.good shocks.I was goingto put a crate motor in it,but if I get a decent offer I will let it go as is.I also have a spare motor with cracked block,it cracked due to exposure,not usage! heads are good.ANyways I probably want too much but let me know if you are interested. Later.

blitherskite777
01-15-2005, 01:44 AM
Hey man,

Give me an idea of what you are looking for. You have some work done to it, but its still a 90.
How is the body and the Int?
And where in BC are you ?

Thanx

SCfromBC
01-16-2005, 05:23 PM
I bought it with 139 000 kms and it has been garage kept pretty much for the last 8 years. I have only put around 30 000 kms on it. Never winter driven.
Except for the occaisional small ding the body is rust free and straight as you
could want it. I am located in Langley about 35mins east of Vancouver.That is a pretty long way for you to come with a trailer. Front suspension bushings and steering link were also changed about 10 000 ago. If I drop a canada engines motor in it it will cost me about 1300$.If I do that the lowest
I would accept for the car would be 5500Cdn. So I guess you could make you're offer on 4200$.I know that's alot, but I'm not in a hurry to sell and
for the thousands I 've put into it,it can sit for another couple of years!
Later!

blitherskite777
01-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Hey man,

Thats cool, I bought my 92 Sc 5spd from Home ( Ontario ) this summer and paid 2200 bucks. It only had 160,000km on it and has about the same amount of stuff done. These cars arent worth that kind of money unless its supppper done up .. like Magnum blower etc.

The most I would spend is about 2500 ... if you ever change your mind ... you know where to get me !

I have a truck out here ... I would come and trailor is back. No prob. I went last month for a day to pick up a friends crotch rocket ... The drive is nothing.

SCfromBC
01-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Hey, Yeah 2500 hun is a fair offer, I know I want too much,I will keep you in mind in the spring If I get pissed off and just want it gone!!!! Have a good one!!

blitherskite777
03-02-2005, 12:12 AM
Still Got it ??

Still looking ;-)

jludorf
03-03-2005, 01:55 AM
I have an aniversary car that needs engine work but has anice body that I may sell contact me at vintagecougars@platinum.ca or phone 403 990 2490. I'm in Calgary. I also sent you a private message.
John