pictures of dead sc's

94SCBird

anybody got pictures of sc's dead like in weeds or anything i need it for a portfolio.

thanks 94scbird

not in weeds, but

on jackstands
birdonjacks.sized.jpg

on a trailer(yes everbody, my rims are on backwards)
MVC_006F_001.jpg

on stands yet again
up_again.sized.jpg

Heres a pic of my first 35th after is was in its accident. Needless to say I dont have this car anymore.

Shane

Attachments

• first 35th.jpg
    first 35th.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 198
Here are two pictures for ya. About as dead as you can get :D

Bryan

Attachments

• Aut_5201.jpg
    Aut_5201.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 246
  • Aut_5206.jpg
    Aut_5206.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 242
94SCBird said:
anybody got pictures of sc's dead like in weeds or anything i need it for a portfolio.

thanks 94scbird

First, a question. Do you just want pictures of dead SC's, or will any MN12 do?

I'm guessing that the more stripped and delapidated (spelling?) looking, the better, right?

-Rod

racecougar said:
First, a question. Do you just want pictures of dead SC's, or will any MN12 do?

I'm guessing that the more stripped and delapidated (spelling?) looking, the better, right?

-Rod

Prolly any MN12 will do. I'll start us out with my old 93 3.8 LX. It was totalled twise(first time by someone else and the second time me). This is the pic right before I took it to the insurance company.

Shane

Attachments

• 93 blue bird.jpg
    93 blue bird.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Here are a few pictures for you. The first picture is a 94 3.8L Cougar Calif Emissions. The second picture is a 97 4.6L LX. The third is a 90 SC. I wouldn't call the car in the fourth picture dead by any means. That's Chris Wise's old 35th. It's awaiting some body work and a new engine. The fifth picture is of a 89 XR7.

I do have more pictures, but I figure that those are enough for now. :(

-Rod

Attachments

• dead MN12 1.JPG
    dead MN12 1.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 177
  • dead MN12 2.JPG
    dead MN12 2.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 166
  • dead MN12 3.JPG
    dead MN12 3.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 162
  • dead MN12 4.JPG
    dead MN12 4.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 181
  • dead MN12 5.JPG
    dead MN12 5.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
or this one it will bring some contraversy the black car is a 78-9 supercoupe. :D

Attachments

• 242405982XcgLGH_ph.jpg
    242405982XcgLGH_ph.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 165
racecougar said:
Here are a few pictures for you. The first picture is a 94 3.8L Cougar Calif Emissions. The second picture is a 97 4.6L LX. The third is a 90 SC. I wouldn't call the car in the fourth picture dead by any means. That's Chris Wise's old 35th. It's awaiting some body work and a new engine. The fifth picture is of a 89 XR7.

I do have more pictures, but I figure that those are enough for now. :(

-Rod
are all those cars in your back yard???????

quick35th said:
Rod, what happend to Chris Wise's 35th?

Shane

Right after Chris had the car painted, he was rear ended in it. I bought it from him to keep my other 35th company. It's waiting patiently for me to start working on it.

-Rod

Hit a dear, totaled by the insurance company, I bought it back, fixed it, sold it, and repainted by the new owner. It looks pretty good now.
FrontRightHit.jpg

Back