blower dissassembly question

ARV90SC

i've split the blower into 3 peices, the housing the center with the gears and nose of it. my question is im having the blower chromed and they wanted it dissambled, is this as far as i can go? can the gears and the blower peices come apart off that center peice? and can i open the nose? any help will be great, thanks

press all the bearings out from the nose, and the needle bearings in the rear case(takes just minutes with a press), just wrap up the center section with duct tape and let them polish it only,make sure they dont dip it in any solution. Tell them you dont want any plating done to the inside surfaces at all or you turn the blower into junk. Whos doing it, Civic, Modern plating?

AsScLoWn said:
press all the bearings out from the nose, and the needle bearings in the rear case(takes just minutes with a press), just wrap up the center section with duct tape and let them polish it only,make sure they dont dip it in any solution. Tell them you dont want any plating done to the inside surfaces at all or you turn the blower into junk. Whos doing it, Civic, Modern plating?

Modern quoted me so much so i went to Dependable in burnaby, i dont have access to a press though either .....any other suggestions?

burn the car?or I can press it out. I had done a polished blower before, I dont know whos running around with it now

blower7.jpg

Last edited:
sure

AsScLoWn said:
burn the car?or I can press it out. I had done a polished blower before, I dont know whos running around with it now

blower7.jpg

damn, that looks pretty nice, ya man if u can press it out for me, that would be much appreciated.

Back