1993 SC 5spd For Sale in NY

Randall Burnett

SCCoA Member
1993 SC 5spd For Sale in NY $1600.00

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

I have a 93 5spd for sale northeast of Poughkeepsie NY.

Car is Black with the black leather/cloth combo interior.
Power windows, locks, mirrors, power moonroof, all in working condition. Power drivers seat (moves slow). Also has a phone mount (not sure if that is a factory item). This car has the JBL stereo cassette with CD, subwoofer and amps in working condition.
Interior is in excellent condition (needs a good cleaning), no rips or tears in seats. No cracks in dash pad, headliner and door panels excellent.

This car has 164,000 miles and runs decent. The headgaskets were changed at 140,800 miles. The heads were machined and had a valve job. New O2 sensors, spark plugs, thermostat, and drive belt at that time as well. All work was done at a Ford Dealership. I have the paperwork for it.

The exterior is in decent shape, except for the clearcoat peeling and paint fade. Car needs a paint job. Only rust on the car is surface, where the clearcoat peeled. Body has a few small dents, dings and scratches. Bumper covers and GFX all in great shape.

I did not have this car long, when moving it in the drive, the power steering line blew on me. I have not driven it since. This car also needs new rotors and pads, as well as front struts and e-brake work. Other than that a good cleaning of the car is in order.

Asking $1600.00 for this car. I am putting my energy towards a couple other cars and i don't need this one taking up my driveway space.
Pics are attached.
E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM or PM me with questions.

Thanks,
Randall

Attachments

• DSC00232.JPG
    DSC00232.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC00231.JPG
    DSC00231.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC00233.JPG
    DSC00233.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC00381.JPG
    DSC00381.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
More pics 93 5spd

Here are pics of the interior and engine.
Thanks for looking.
Randall

Attachments

• DSC00383.JPG
    DSC00383.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC00384.JPG
    DSC00384.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC00385.JPG
    DSC00385.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC00377.JPG
    DSC00377.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 176
Lowered price, 93 5spd.

Lowered my asking price to $1600.00.
This car has a nice interior and virtually rust free body, as well as a good drivetrain. Replace a couple parts and a paint job and you would be all set.

Anyone interested please E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM

Thanks,
Randall

93 5spd

schwalbe said:
i'm interested in it, but it'd take me a few months to get the money and get time off of work.

I could hold it with a deposit, would prefer it to be out of my driveway.
Not sure of your location, i do have a trailer maybe we could work something out with delivery also.
Let me know.

Thanks,
Randall

How far from Albany are you? I'm right off I-87. I am currently selling my 93 T-Bird LX and 3 4th generation Monte Carlo SS's. The money I get from those cars would go toward either a T-Bird Super Coupe, an IROC Z/28 or a T/A GTA. Unless someone would be willing to trade..I'm open to that option also.

Brian

93 5spd

93TBirdLX said:
How far from Albany are you? I'm right off I-87. I am currently selling my 93 T-Bird LX and 3 4th generation Monte Carlo SS's. The money I get from those cars would go toward either a T-Bird Super Coupe, an IROC Z/28 or a T/A GTA. Unless someone would be willing to trade..I'm open to that option also.

Brian

Brian,
I am about an hour and a half from the Albany area. It usually takes me 1 hour and 20 minutes to get to the airport in Schenectady. Depends on what way you go.
Let me know.
E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM

Thanks,
Randall

Trade

Hey Randall
I'll trade you for a red one. You don't have a red one yet do you :D Give me a call, I'll even throw in a parts car. Thanks, Rob

No red yet

Rob said:
Hey Randall
I'll trade you for a red one. You don't have a red one yet do you :D Give me a call, I'll even throw in a parts car. Thanks, Rob

Rob,

How's it going? I have not managed to pick up a red one yet, not sure how that is possible. Anyway, i'll give you a call soon. Maybe i'll take a drive up.

Talk with you soon,
Randall

Back