After a week of driving my 94 SC.......

XxSlowpokexX

Well after beating the living bejesus out of my SC for a week I finally stepped into my mustang again..Sure its louder..Faster... dare I say even handles better.. Sure its a convertable..And its summer...But I ended up driving my SC to work yet again...I like the softer ride..I like the automatic..Hell I love the overall solidness and comfort..Like going from a Sherman tank to a Caddy..I alway see people trying to compare these two cars and you really cant..There is a world of difference..Both great cars for what they are..Or what you make them to be..Now My quest for an extra 100hp or so from my sc will begin hahaha!..Because I kid you not....When I get back into my SC after riding the stang...I feel the need for speed!..BTW Im looking for suggestions on what to do next...Head work and a cam for the winter..List of my mods in my signature....Any ideas???

Do what I did, put a SC motor in the stang! :) As far as I know ther are only 2 of us in all NOrth America with this motor in our cars! ME and a guy from the either North or South Carolina.

Back