Paypal can be sent to Smitty1258@msn.com

Box Details:
1.5 Cubic Feet comfortably
10" and 12" sizes
Sealed
Wire run through back of box and then sealed with fiberglass

ORDER LIST

Name*************single(l/r)/pair*****10"/12"*********primed/painted/CARPET
1. Brian Oatway--------------- L&R---------------10"---------------------Primer Only *1/2 SOLD
2. Josh Torkelson--------------L&R----------------12" --------------------Carpeted *SOLD
3. Tom Johnson -------------single l--------------12"---------------------Carpeted *SOLD
4. Ramzi Bettendorf-----------L&R----------------12"---------------------Carpeted *3/4 FINISHED
5.Dan Tunnell ------------------L&R----------------12"---------------------CarpetedSOLD
6.Charles Sheppard----------L&R-----------------12"---------------------Carpeted*1/4 FINISHED
7.Tony Blalock---------------- L&R-----------------10"---------------------Carpeted*1/4 FINISHED
8.Brian B.-----------------------L&R-----------------12"---------------------Carpeted
9.Dave Saunders------------ L&R-----------------12"---------------------Carpeted
10.Nick McKinney-----------single R---------------12"---------------------Carpeted
11.Brian Hockenberry--------L&R-----------------12"---------------------Carpeted
12.Ramon Goudeau----------L&R------------------12"---------------------Primer
13.Brian Smith-----------------L&R------------------10"---------------------Carpeted
14.Jayson Lore----------------L&R------------------10"---------------------Carpeted
15.Todd Jaworski-------------L&R------------------12"---------------------Carpeted
16.Joseph Obucina---------Single R---------------12"---------------------Carpeted
17.Dave Vatzlavick------------L&R-----------------12"---------------------Carpeted
18.Donald Naphy--------------L&R-----------------10"---------------------Carpeted
19.Eric Ross--------------------L&R-----------------10"---------------------Carpeted
20.Jonathon Blackwell-------L&R------------------12"--------------------Carpeted
21.Kyle(FunktasticLucky)-----R--------------------12"--------------------Carpeted
22.Aaron Klukasofski---------L&R-----------------10"---------------------Carpeted
23.Jim Signore-----------------L&R-----------------12"---------------------Carpeted
24.Kaptn' Obvious???--------L&R-----------------12"---------------------Carpeted
25.james morgan-------------L&R------------------10"---------------------Carpeted

*END OF UPDATE

Just checking to see if there would be any interest in this at all. Of course this is a unfinished pic, i hope to have it all done this weekend. Let me know what you guys think a fair price would be, i can make them for 8" ,10" , and 12" subs. They take hardly any room at all as they fit right into the rear fenderwall.
What do you think that a fair price would be for one side and then for the pair? And how many people would be interested in getting either one or the pair?

Resized_Picture%20084.jpg

Resized_Picture%20086.jpg

Resized_Picture%20085.jpg

Tyler

Last edited:
idk about a price

idk about the price.. but i would love to have a pair.. and painted to match my car.... drop me a line on a price

But what would you pay for them? im trying to keep it very resonable, being that these are for tbirds and thats prolly all that they will fit. SO i dont want to come off the with some high price that makes them completly useless.

I should be able to have them done this weekend.

Tyler

well for the price you have to figure if you want to make money off of them or just make enough back to pay for the materials and shipping. if you just want to do this as a service for the tbird community then just charge for the materials and consider yourself a saint. if you want to make something for your time, effort and engineering then figure that in as well. hope this helps. by the way looks very nice.

are they done?

ok well i was wondering.. when you say they are done is the fibergalss it self done, or do u smooth it out and put a layer of filler over it so it can be painted to match? i think that would be a big facter in the price... id take 2 un finished like that... just so i could do my own paint...

Oh, and you might want to let us know of the mounting depth and the volume of the inside, cause that all factors in with the subs you can use.

and now primed!

Getting closer to being done, im going to be getting a list going of who wants one or the pair, or someone else can start it. If there is enough true interest i will be making a mold that way you dont have to wait forever to get these.

Resized_Picture%20003.jpg

Tyler

Finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resized_Picture%20036.jpg

Well they are done, going to take some pics of it on the car tomorrow. Ill go ahead and start the order form now to see how many ppl want them, and only put your name down if you are serious! I will begin production next weekend.maybe this should be moved to the group buy? although theres no certian number to be ordered to start production. But i know there was some issues in the members area. Price is going to be $140 For both sides and $75 for the single side, price does not include shipping. Paypal can be sent to Smitty1258@msn.com

Name*************single(l/r)/pair**************primed/painted

Tyler

Last edited:
Resized_installed%20001.jpg

Resized_installed%20004.jpg

Im not very happy with the finish, but thats due to doing the glass from the outside, and also from the body filler, but this is jsut the mold, and the rest will be glassed from the inside, therefore will look tons better.Ill get the mount depths today also.

Anyone mind if i stop posting it here and start a thread in the for sale forum?

Tyler

yes i can put some carpet on there, or felt, either one. Havnt really hooked it up yet, i went from finishing that to starting to finish the led lit needles, and also finishing the '56 tractor hood i am remaking for my neighbor, ill see if i cant throw it in today after work and see how it sounds.

And i can make it look much better, it just needs to be glassed from the inside, and i need to use body filler a littel better, found out some tips on that,lol. But i can pretty much do anythign to them, this weekend im going to ttry and make them go up over the wheel well hump, to try and get some more airspace, since everyone wants that.

Tyler

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
Soooooooooo...How does it sound..:O)..And ya can carpet them with felt or something to make em look better

Agreed, if you could cut out carpet patterns to screw in between the sub and the box, then blend it... or cut it out nicely so as to look like there is no hole there at all. Its a shame that the volume will only be around 5.Cubicft. cause my sub doesnt like the 1.5 cubic feet its in now...

jOe

Im going to re-work it this weekend and see how much i can sqeeze out of it, but you also have to remember that it is a small area i am working in, and it s better than the stock jbl setup. But agian i am going to redo them this weekend, i may even see about doing them right behind the seat to the wheelwell, i dunno yet.

Tyler

getting loud

If you want to get one of these cars loud you need to build a box that fires through the drop down seat. And can be sealed off from the trunk.

But I bet it will hit really low. Stuff the box with alot of pillow stuff to lower the note. They like mid forties coming from the trunk.

One thing I wanted to do was to build a fibreglass the wheel well for a ported enclosure and then putting the tire over it for long trips.

Anyways try sanding and buffing the box and use some Rage body filler to help smooth it out

Also I can help hook you up with car audio equipment
I have I really nice subwoofer brand that would fit that box volume.

Go to this website site

www.incriminatoraudio.com

I am a authorized dealer for them
and can get my hands On alot of other stuff
I am starting out and need some help getting my feet under me so no order is too small

My company is Bassheads
814-880-6853
Bassheads@rock.com

Call of email me about anything

Oh I do own a 89 xr-7cougar that is in need of work front end damage I do not know If I cam keep it yet.

Last edited:
Back