Chroming Rims & Other Parts, I Can Do It!!!!

wakinyantanka

Hi Guys, Want to let everyone know that my brother and I can chrome parts for you. We could do up to an 18" rim if need be. Also, plastic can be chromed as well. We can color anodize aluminum as well, red and blue are the current colors available. Obviously price depends on what it is you want chromed. Remember shipping is something to be considered if you can't drop it off at my shop.
We are not trying to get rich off this just support racing our SC's.
I can be reached by phone @ 614-775-9721
Thanks

You mentioned wheels so obviously you've done some...price?

Pictures of your work?

'bird

Hey Guys give me a call. It is easier to talk on the phone than to respond on the site. As far as price on rims I think we are looking at $95 per rim, depending on how much if any oxidation repair has to be done.

Wheels!!!

How ya doin',

Do ya guys do any re-chroming at all? Most shops that chrome are hesitant to re-chrome that is why I am having trouble trying to find someone to re-chrome a couple of wheels that I have. I like these wheels alot and they are discontinued so they are kind of special to me! If you guys do re-chrome you will be getting a set of rims soon!!

Thanks Alot,
Brandon

I not sure of the process to re-chrome but I'm sure we can do it. Let me do some research and I'll let you know.
As far as just doing center caps we are looking at $20 each plus shipping.
Like I said before, calling me is the best way to set things up. 614-775-9721 is my shop #, 614-496-0134 is my cell #

Hey Wak,
I tried calling today but I kept getting a busyout I think it's my cell... but anyway I was checkin to see if your open Monday...I was wantin to talk with ya about doing the stock IC tubes plenum and top for me....

Hey guys,

We are doing some I/C tubes, Super charger and some other parts for some one and will be taking pictures of that work since it's off the car.
I'll be posting those pics hopefully in a week or two depends on when they get the stuff shipped to me.

Thanks

damn..ive been looking for a year for someone to rechrome my sc wheels.only place around here is in college park maryland,they want 235 per wheel,and are buttholes! i will call you,thanks

place is called auto effects on rt 1...right off 495 in the yellow building,they did wheels for me yrs ago.they were very helpful and informative when i had my sc wheels done.year after that they repaired a wheel i bent,and had it rechromed,once again great service.that was like 6 yrs ago all in all.a few weeks ago i went for a rechrome down there,new people? NO ONE wanted to help with anything,they wanted to talk on thier nextels insted,then after 45 mins i recieved i guess what you might call help..they were throwing prices around left and right,expecting to pay $200 per wheel out the door as i was told a month eariler,instead it turned out to be like 235+ shipping+mounting balancing,when i politly ?? them about the phone call i made he says all,that guy dont know anything,like this clown did...its ashame a plaace can go to hell in a handbag like that...

I talked to these guys about a month agao...the state shut them down for not having the right permits they are no longer doing any chrome work...

Back