rotor rutter

T-bird4vr

Went and picked it up today. That is one hell of a blower. The whole kit looks pretty damn good, and Dalkie sent me a 7 position chip for the EEC, maybe now this thing won't run so rich and I can get a couple programs burned in it for hot/cold days or for swapping blower pullies.

I will NOT be posting pics from respect for david for making this kit. I do not want to show everyone what he did. I am sure all of you local guys will see it on the car sometime though. ;)

I am going to need to get some tubes power coated black, does anyone know where I can get this done?

haha i sold it, i'm werking at finding/stopping all of my car's leaks at the moment :rolleyes: but after that i might just make it fast(er)

Well well well...keeping us in the dark with no pictures. At least tease us and keep us updated on the progress of the installation.

Then make us drool and tell us how the first test drive went .....in 16 inches of SNOW that we will have by tomorrow morning!!!!!

Mikey, I have to move out of my apartment in Pella this weekend, so it won't be going on until the next or later when I am more settled. There is really no point of throwing it on when the weather is like this, but before it starts to get nice I am going to hit it up.

More than likly it will be next weekend. I only have 1 class on Fridays at 9am so I could come home and basically have 3 days to work on it. I can also drive my sisters car for the winter when something goes wrong.

Oh, and my car is stuck in the parking lot. I think it is time to get the snow tires mounted.

I smell 12's miller. That is awesome, cant wait to see it in person. And if theres anything I can do to help, if you need it. I'll try my best, even though I live far away, I want to see this get done, and make a name for the Ierans :)
-Thomas

Thomas, I am moving back to ames this weekend, but the following on I should be putting it on. Hey, you don't still by chance have the upper IC tube from that motor do you? I will need to cut mine to get it to bolt up and it would be nice to have a spare good one incase I need to go back to stock lol.

Awesome, let me watch or help :D Id love to get some hands on, in person experience with an auto rotor. And yeah, I have the IC tube, I think its out at the farm, but may be in my garage. I'll check it out in the next few days.
-Thomas

re

Well, after spending 3 days working on the install, changing plugs, putting in the egt and oil pressure gauge, she runs like a raped ape!

clicky

Works for me you wusses.

Hey Josh, I got the gauges wired, now I need to mount them. Are you around this weekend to help me molest the VMM? I have most of Friday off as well.

Ya, it is. I am thinking of removing the air silencer to get back some sound.

Thomas, if you aren't working tonight I will probably take it out after class for a little while ~4:15 or so. Just give me a call or post if you are around and I will stop over.

it's working now... very impressive :eek: did you hit a patch of ice or something? (noticing your speedo jumped from 1st-2nd gear)

and yes i'll be around this weekend, just lemme know when you want a hand

Back