SFI approve balancer under $300 available

V6Sprout

A company called Super Six Motorsports (mustang based) has finally got an SFI approved neutral balanced harmonic balancer ready, its made by BHJ but its not the same as the current BHJ balancer, this is a new design thsat is SFI approved for those running 9.99-11.49 ET's. Here is the post from thier website. check out www.supersixmotorsports.com or the for sale board on www.v6power.net if interested.

We've been solicting a major supplier to build a billet harmonic balancer for neutral balance 3.8/4.2/4.3 applications. We're happy to say that these new balancers are now available.

Since we suspect that there are a number of our customers and others running in the 11 sec zone, SFI approved balancers are required at NHRA or IHRA affiliated drag strips.

We're offering these balancers right now at a special price of $296 for anybody who needs or wants one, and if you intend to run at 9.99-11.49 ETs at the Southern V6 Ford Challenge, you will need one of these to pass tech inspection.

so, get in on this group buy, they won't be available again at this price, and we need to have a minimum of 4 buyers to offer that price.

Thanks Sprout. These SFI balancers will fit 94-95 SC's but not the earlier 89-93 style balancer. If you want an SFI blancer for your 94-95, now is the time because they won't be available at this price again.

this was posted on a few sites, I believe they got enough now for the group buy, only needed like 4 or something. They may still ned one more I forget, but I know they were either close to having enough or actually had enough already.

Back