Pics of my 94 from last year...

Mike Manzo

Never posted pics of my SCs before. The 93 is in good shape, but not anything too grand. The go-fast items installed are nice, but needs some cosmetic TLC in my eyes.... The engine needs a tune and may need some work...

The 94 is the better looking one of the pair and unless someone wants to take both off my hands for $10k with everything SC that I have, I may just have to ressurect my 94 in some way and keep it for a simple show car...

My need for speed was met with my 2003 Cobra, so if I ressurect the 94, I am not sure what to do with the engine. Do I pull the 93's engine, have it checked out and perfected? Rebuild the original and leave it alone? Man, I am in a pickle! I have two running cars in good shape that I have invested tens of thousands in, but still need some work. I am reluctant to fix them, yet I miss the damn things... I ran across some old baby pictures from last year and visited the 94 this weekend and gave it a quick run....

The new sunroof is on the way for the 94 and I will plop some insurance on it. I may rip the 93's engine out and send it SOMEWHERE to have it checked out, fixed, rebuilt or whatever is wrong with it right now and slap it in the 94. I am not sure what to do yet, but one thing is for certain....This '03 Cobra has too many miles on it already and, I am sad to say, the main reason I am ressurecting the 94 is to spare the miles on the '03 (already at 20k due to work). All this looking into the 94 ressurection started me thinking of it in a different light, however... Instead of a quest for speed....maybe just power/reliability for show? Remanufactured? Rebuild? now theres another dilema!

Here's the baby pictures including my other 2003 purchase...Yep...the need for speed has been met on two wheels as well as four...Maybe ressurect that 94 for the sake of pimpin', eh?

Attachments

• MVC00016.JPG
    MVC00016.JPG
    233.1 KB · Views: 98
  • MVC00060.JPG
    MVC00060.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 100
  • MVC00062.JPG
    MVC00062.JPG
    237.7 KB · Views: 111
  • MVC00008.JPG
    MVC00008.JPG