Resonator woahs......

fastsc92

I really wanted to run a 3.5" outlet resonator, however i ran into some set-backs. This is what I planned on running:
12587.jpg

The case size is the same as what I was running and should fit. However, the case is 11" wide rather than 8" which is the standard res that people run.

I dont think I'll be able to fit it under the car since it'll have to hang much lower than the spot it should go into. So here is my question.

Do you think its ok to run this resonator:
12388.jpg

and then just run an adapter to go into 3.5" dirrectly after the outlet? I really didn;t want to do that because internally its still 3" but I might be forced to go that route. I think the 24" case is a good length for the best sound, otherwise i;m stuck using a 14" case.

I think that second one is the same size res that I have on my 35th. I cant remember the length of mine but the size of the inlet/outlet is the same.

Shane

i know the second one will fit but I want to run a 3.5" outlet, and didn;t know if i could use an adapter right out of the res to go from 3" to 3.5" and if thats a good idea. Like i said, I want to use that first one but i dont think it'll fit under the car...unless someone else has done it.

Back