any members from WV?

West Virginia

yeah from Morgantown!!! I've got an 89 without a motor but soon to be changing hopefully, i took it apart like 2yrs ago and i am just now putting it back together, if ya know anything about SC's and you live close i'd appreciate the help! let me know

Unfortunely, I'm from Beckley and not a mechanic. I orginally had a 89 XR7 5 speed, sold her years ago and in September 2001, bought my 93 SC bird. I was hoping to find a few owners and see what nearby chapter they belong to.
Gary

RandenSC said:
yeah from Morgantown!!! I've got an 89 without a motor but soon to be changing hopefully, i took it apart like 2yrs ago and i am just now putting it back together, if ya know anything about SC's and you live close i'd appreciate the help! let me know

Hey man! There's very few of us around here in WV. There's a few up here in the eastern panhandle. If you get a chance check out www.mamn12.com. It's a board for the mid-atlantic area and we've got quite a few people over there. I myself don't have an SC, I've got a 95 LX that's a project in the works. I just browse around here.

Hey im from WV. I have a 92 Super Coupe and the head gaskets blew about 2 weeks ago. I am also a member of the Mamn12 club. As Jeff said check it out sometime.

Martinsburg, I have Justins (two post up) old 89 that I'm putting in my Stang, the engine that is. There is a guy helping me that has a 93 5-speed and a blown 96(?) 4.6 who I believe is on here too.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm a brand new member. I'm in Romney. Currently own an 89 sc and a 90 sc 35th anniversary model. I drive the 90 about once a month to keep all the fluids flowing and to dry out any condensation that may have formed. The 89 is not on the road at this time because of some electrical problems that I haven't figured out yet. Plus It needs a super charger and the pump moter for the rear disc brakes. Glad to see there are a few here in West Virginia.

Back