Steering wheel

HSKR

Will an early model SC steering wheel fit on a '94 SC?? The leather on my steering wheel is starting to get torn up a little on top, and it seems it's a lot easier to find a decent steering wheel for the earlier modes than the '94-'95.

HSKR said:
Will an early model SC steering wheel fit on a '94 SC?? The leather on my steering wheel is starting to get torn up a little on top, and it seems it's a lot easier to find a decent steering wheel for the earlier modes than the '94-'95.

Brian, doesn't yours have the air bags? The older models don't, so that would be something to consider in using an older wheel.

David

HSKR, I could be mistaken but im pretty sure you can just get a steering wheel from any 94+ mn12 and just swap over your SC airbag to it. You shouldnt have a problem finding another 94+ mn12.

the older MN-12s were setup like the Fox chassis and the 94 up were setup more like the SN-95 Mustangs, and they crossed over here and there, the 5.0 Birds stuff some is similar or was used on the SN-95 Mustangs also :confused:

Last edited:
Get the FRPP Wheel

You won't regret it...

fraleigh2.jpg

Last edited:
I read those links and im a bit unclear as to what the 'back cover' is. Is it the plastic piece that covers the top of the steering column (and covers the hazard switch)? That thing looks awesome, but last time i checked it was a bit pricey.

CaifanSC said:
I read those links and im a bit unclear as to what the 'back cover' is. Is it the plastic piece that covers the top of the steering column (and covers the hazard switch)? That thing looks awesome, but last time i checked it was a bit pricey.

The "back cover" is part of the steering wheel, not the column.

Back