Large white harness problem

mattyblazer

I'm in the middle of pulling out my damaged dash, and can't get the main round white harness to release??? is there some trick to get it to unplug from the fire wall?

Thanks,
-Matt

Yes, There is a 10mm bolt holding it together on the engine side. :D

I replaced my dashboard in June, so if you have any problems let me know.

Metalman

then push all the tabs in from the engine side with a screwdriver and ram it thru to the pass compartment :eek:

metalman said:
Yea, ram it through. Just like your avatar :eek:

what :confused: hes using his fricken legs not his back to lift, the avatar was found using the the search line "using your legs to lift", so happens hes lifting the Hyundai emblem sideways :rolleyes:

Thanks Very Much!!!

I just ran out to get a blower motor, and heater core while it was apart, and by the time I got home from the store the answers where here!

Thanks Again,
-Matt

Where in L.I. are you from, Mattyblazer? I don't live there, but most all of my family does. My cousins runs around up there with LI F-body club with his 2000 Camaro SS and a '70 Nova SS.

Metalman

metalman said:
Where in L.I. are you from, Mattyblazer? I don't live there, but most all of my family does. My cousins runs around up there with LI F-body club with his 2000 Camaro SS and a '70 Nova SS.

Metalman
I Live in Seaford, down by Jones Beach, I work in the city, and travel all over the state between boats, jetskis, hunting, and surf fishing.

Back