need new struts

Tokico

Hello.
C&C Performance sells the Tokico Illumina II ARC shocks for the T-birds and SC. I hear that they are a little firmer that stock but are a direct bolt-in.
I'm not sure about any other manufacturers. They have an eBay store and someties they will put them up in an auction for a few bucks less than the buy-it-now price. Click the link to check it out.
:D

Tokico shocks

Tokico Illumina II ARC shocks are the only choice if you want to keep your automatic ride control functional for our cars. They do not have struts per say but are coil over shocks. (If anyone can tell me the difference please chime in here) And they are firmer from what I have heard thier soft or auto setting is like our firm on the original shocks. Our cars came stock with Tokico Illumina I ARC shocks and these are the second generation of that model.

Try "shox.com" they have some good price packages and used to discount any TCCOA members.

Thepef said:
where do i buy new struts for my car with the auto ride system.

:mad: I do not recommend the Tokico setup these shocks will beat you and your car to death and if you have a poloyerithane front end bushing kit lord hepl you because its even worse i know i have both word from the wise dont do it.

Back