The Death Of A Bird

WinnipegSC

I was driving down bishop (a street here in winnipeg) and i was comming up toa stop light and BAM i got sideswiped
BY A COP
side swiped bya a cop .. took of my drivers mirror and skidded down teh whole driverside front rear and door pannels are all scratch and basically ruined

so either another bird hits the dump or.. im gonan have a brand new paint job on my bird :D:D..

OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHHH.... Well atleast u know they are insured... :D Make the best of it and get if repaired.. and with the money you have over, invest it in mods..... :)
Good Luck....
:)

WinnipegSC said:
I was driving down bishop (a street here in winnipeg) and i was comming up toa stop light and BAM i got sideswiped
BY A COP
side swiped bya a cop .. took of my drivers mirror and skidded down teh whole driverside front rear and door pannels are all scratch and basically ruined

so either another bird hits the dump or.. im gonan have a brand new paint job on my bird :D:D..

Damn that must suck being hit by a cop. What did he say to you about it?

Shane

actually up here in manitoba its ILLEAGLE to drive without insurance no matter what .. and the way our insurence works is they pay the shop directly therefor there will be no extra money for me im 99% sure

they cant show total loss as they cover all repairs and mods in 6 month period and i have about 1500 so they add that ontop of the cars value which is 3800 canadian so thats liek 7K the damage has to exceed but dont worry if it gets written off. ill make sure to buy one off this site .. gotta stay in the family ;);)

its like car incest :p

thats not cool that they pay the shop directly.. In CA, insureance companys usually have like lists of certified shops where they will send ur car to fix. But you have the option to just take a check for the amounth that it costs to repiar the car, and you can take it to a shop of ur choice....
But usually on the long run people end up spending the money (and not on their car)... 7K, ur in the gold, they'll fix it and make it look like brand new....
:)

Ouch

at least you don't have to worry about washing it, have a pic? and for the record, I drive down Bishop to work and hate it, always slippery, but fun in the summertime :D

Sorry to hear about the bird,

Dude that totally sucks ***. I'd totally go postal if somebody nailed my SC. But considering the person who hit yours has a gun, nightstick, tazer etc... that's probably not a good idea. I hope it works out for ya in the end.

how were the roads ...if they were bad ...it may be considered bad road condition and deemed no ones fault ..which means you fight with your insurance for repairs ....which really sucks ...dave

in manitoba road consitions ARE YOUR fault they dont care about icy road unless its a liek a hurricane

Back