35 Anny door inserts....

v8killr

I have had these for a long time..i actually thought i lost them a couple years ago.
Anyway ran across these this weekend cleaning out the attic.These are the door inserts for the anny bird with the logo on the panel.They are in perfect shape with no rips and all the clips are there.The logo looks just as good with no paint fade and or cracks.
I can take some pics of them but i'm still trying to figure out how to make the files smaller to post the pics.
I have no idea what these are worth so just make me an offer..I hate doing that because i hate when other people do it,but i really don't know what these are worth.I just figured i would list them here before putting them on ebay.
Thanks Dave

I do still have these but i working on some shipping charges for a couple people.I just got back in town and forgot i had them posted on here.If these other guys decide to pass i will update this thread.
Thanks Dave

I figured these are going to run around $15.00 bucks to send and that's because the box is a little bigger.I needed it to be a little bigger so i could get all the packing material in there so they wouldn't get bent.
Thanks Dave

Dave,

Still waiting to hear back from you. I PM'd you with an offer on these back on the 10th. Let me know.

Thanks,
Rod

I don't know if this will go or not but here's a pic i took tonite.

Attachments

• Anny Door Inserts 001.jpg
    Anny Door Inserts 001.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Back