LMAOROFL!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Manny don't make me start a poll on your inverted thingy! :D
I predict 16's for it! :p

mannysc
01-11-2005, 05:26 PM
LMAOROFL!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Manny don't make me start a poll on your inverted thingy! :D
I predict 16's for it! :p
yeah well we will see wont we but this is not a put down towards you just a poll to see what everyone expects my mid 13s is not so bad if it does better then I will eat two packets of sweetnlow gross stuff.

dirtybird91
01-11-2005, 05:30 PM
yeah well we will see wont we but this is not a put down towards you just a poll to see what everyone expects my mid 13s is not so bad if it does better then I will eat two packets of sweetnlow gross stuff.

HEHE! Well that's better than eating my dust Manny! :D Seriously, I enjoy rambling on with you! It is more entertainment than cable! :cool:

mfewtrail
01-12-2005, 03:15 AM
I voted low 13's despite knowing what ALL will be on the car. :p

tim
01-13-2005, 11:46 AM
I voted low13 since I have no idea what cam and heads it will be running. Make me wrong and run a 12 flat. Everybody thinks its easy to run a mid 13 till they try it. Speed cost money how fast do you want to go?

MIKE 38sc
01-18-2005, 05:13 AM
What....no selection for 10's? :confused:
I do not believe anything coming out of area 51 would ever run as slow as the selections Manny has chosen. Whats up with only 2 packets of sweetnlow? Thats not showing much confidence on your part Manny. Why not a gallon of the nasty stuff? :p :p

Randy N Connie
01-18-2005, 09:04 AM
I could not find the 16 second voting section.
And the KABOOM- KABOOM section. :D

Randy :)

mannysc
01-18-2005, 10:00 AM
damn you guys stir it up more than me. also notice I did'nt add a knightrider. turbo boost jumps into the nines area . be real .

XxSlowpokexX
01-19-2005, 01:12 AM
Updates! Please!!!!

Jake
01-23-2005, 12:16 AM
have any updates for us Frank? I guess if you did you'd post it but I gotta ask.

Randy N Connie
01-23-2005, 12:24 AM
UPDATE PLEASE!!

Randy

Jake
01-23-2005, 12:29 AM
maybe Manny should post a poll on WHEN Frank's car will be finished :D

dirtybird91
01-23-2005, 12:37 AM
maybe Manny should post a poll on WHEN Frank's car will be finished :D

Sorry Guys! I talked to a young lady at HP's main office and she informed me that ,"Jimmy" who is over the Thunderbird project, is just getting back into town after going after a new dyno machine. I decided to just wait until next week before I start annoying them again. :rolleyes:
Hopefully we will have some updates this upcoming week. I am beginning to think i'm the most patient dude on this side of hell. :(

mannysc
01-23-2005, 03:35 PM
you better be pateint when its done with the 22 second 1/4 mile times its gonna turn :p

tim
01-23-2005, 04:06 PM
For all the time they are taking ,I dont get it? I would have a hard time doing business with someone that took a ton of my money and then I have to beg them to work on my car. They may be good they may even be the best. The point is there are a lot of good companies out there that would love to tackle a project like this. Lots of imports are running some awesome turbo setups. I would bet a lot of them are all custom built. I hope it all works out for you, Patients in a vurtue to a point.

dirtybird91
01-23-2005, 08:10 PM
you better be pateint when its done with the 22 second 1/4 mile times its gonna turn :p

Manny, I would have taken the SC off and raced the inverted turd without a power adder. :p
After all, it's been in the works longer than the turbo right!? :confused:

dirtybird91
01-23-2005, 08:16 PM
For all the time they are taking ,I dont get it? I would have a hard time doing business with someone that took a ton of my money and then I have to beg them to work on my car. They may be good they may even be the best. The point is there are a lot of good companies out there that would love to tackle a project like this. Lots of imports are running some awesome turbo setups. I would bet a lot of them are all custom built. I hope it all works out for you, Patients in a vurtue to a point.

Thanks Tim,
I don't think many people acknowlege the patience I am having to endure. XR7 Dave once acknowledged me for being patient. It may sound funny, but I made a promise to you guys and that is the only reason that I have not backed out and spent this money on my wife's 2K Mustang GT. I know not everyone is interested in a turbo option, but for those of you that are rooting for me I hang in there. :cool:
I can't back out now with Manny thumbing his nose at me. :D :D :D

mannysc
01-23-2005, 08:34 PM
Thanks Tim,
I don't think many people acknowlege the patience I am having to endure. XR7 Dave once acknowledged me for being patient. It may sound funny, but I made a promise to you guys and that is the only reason that I have not backed out and spent this money on my wife's 2K Mustang GT. I know not everyone is interested in a turbo option, but for those of you that are rooting for me I hang in there. :cool:
I can't back out now with Manny thumbing his nose at me. :D :D :D
Im just getting tired of waiting my sc will be blown up before your done.
and inverted turd has been done for long time over a yr . I just dont use it .

have many of them most junked . with the fmic and other projects out there there is no need for a inverted why take a chance at a water leak and hydro lock.

maybe with a m112 but that way off for me dont have tiome to work on any projects have three jobs and dont have time to mess with the sc.

seriusly best wishes on it I dont even feel like talking trash about the turbo setup ive been for so long am tired of it. but hey while your waiting Im driving.

dirtybird91
01-23-2005, 08:49 PM
seriusly best wishes on it I dont even feel like talking trash about the turbo setup ive been for so long am tired of it. but hey while your waiting Im driving.

I hear ya Manny! I enjoy cutting up with you man! Like I said before, it's more fun than cable. :D We will be going on about this when we are old and gray. In fact, i'm already there. :(

tim
01-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Thats ok because I am planning on an inverted m112 blower feed by twin tubbos. I will have the heads welded on. All jokeing aside I like the clean look of Mannys inverted blower and the air to water inter is way cool too. I would think it will be worth the wait. I couldnt do it cause I am a crabby old man and the first sign of the old jerk around and I would be on the phone. It seems like now days the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Manny how about an inverted A.R. Now thatwould be something else!

dirtybird91
01-23-2005, 09:52 PM
Manny how about an inverted A.R. Now thatwould be something else!
HEHE! Now there's an idea! :D

MIKE 38sc
01-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Uhhh (cough,cough) There is one. ;)

XxSlowpokexX
01-26-2005, 08:41 PM
Um yah..There is one..Where have you all been hiding... haha..Its in the same place the other Turbo SC is....

dirtybird91
01-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Um yah..There is one..Where have you all been hiding... haha..Its in the same place the other Turbo SC is....

"OTHER" Turbo SC? Whatchu talkin about Willis? :confused:

tim
01-27-2005, 07:09 PM
The other turbo S.C. is in the samr placr yhr Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot are. Dont worry Frank you are the first that dares to be differant. I think you will realy like it when its done. How fast it will be is anybodys guess. Iam sure that will only be a srart on the engine. Anybody that dosent think it will run shouls take a ride in a stock Buick G.N.

dirtybird91
01-27-2005, 07:21 PM
The other turbo S.C. is in the samr placr yhr Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot are. Dont worry Frank you are the first that dares to be differant. I think you will realy like it when its done. How fast it will be is anybodys guess. Iam sure that will only be a srart on the engine. Anybody that dosent think it will run shouls take a ride in a stock Buick G.N.

I agree with that %100 Tim. It is pretty cheap of someone to cry "wolf" when I have gone without my car and cash for a freaken year. I have made a sacrifice here and there is no secrecy necessary. You are also right about the Buick G.N's! They have been kicking A$$ and taking names on the track and stoplight's for years, so the recipe is an old one. :) There are stock-blocked Buick G.N.'s running ten's, so why the hell can't we get a 12 second Supercoupe is anyone's guess. :rolleyes:

Randy N Connie
01-27-2005, 07:30 PM

Tim you sounded pretty good until you got to the huckin GN crap. :)

You sound like you need a ride in my turbo coupe bird.
Thats if your heart could take it. :D

Randy

dirtybird91
01-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Tim you sounded pretty good until you got to the huckin GN crap. :)

You sound like you need a ride in my turbo coupe bird.
Thats if your heart could take it. :D

Randy

Pick on somebody your own size Randy and leave us kids alone! :( :p

XxSlowpokexX
01-27-2005, 10:05 PM
Frank,

You will be the only active SCCOA member with a turbo SC...And by far the best engineered one probably anywhere as far as a kit is concerned...Now once you get yer cam and heads.....Watch out!

Also I was reffering to my inverted autorotor setup...Where ya been!

tim
01-27-2005, 11:10 PM
Randy I have to give respect where its due. I will be happy when I can run with some of the G.N.s that run at the local track. I would love to ride in a fast turbo-coupe. I almost bought a perfect black low mile one a few months back. I kind of mentioned it to my wife. She gave me a look that made my blood run cold. I always liked the body style. Even a 4 banger can run real fast with the right parts. I had a Ford fairmount with a 4 banger and some mods, it was really fast and fun to drive.

dirtybird91
01-28-2005, 04:05 PM
Frank,

You will be the only active SCCOA member with a turbo SC...And by far the best engineered one probably anywhere as far as a kit is concerned...Now once you get yer cam and heads.....Watch out!

Also I was reffering to my inverted autorotor setup...Where ya been!

I can't wait to meet up with you. Maybe you will be willing to bring it to the next major event. I am saving up vacation days to make my debut. :)

XxSlowpokexX
01-30-2005, 05:17 AM
Frank,

Im thinking Carlisle..That car or my cougar will be there this year..Im tempted to bring the cougar...Less compatition:O)..

If not I'll try to make the next shootout