Few parts for sale: Trim, electrical, supercharger stuff and more, many pix!!

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
Im in desperate need for cash to pay off some bills from christmas. Im deep in the hole and have a few things that i dont need around here anymore and a few things that i'd like to keep..but b/c of my debts, I need to sell. If anybody local to me sees and wants some stuff, it would be better we can meet or whatever, but i can ship if need be. In such a case, prices *don’t* include shipping. Im really in the hole so im selling my beloved parts....im a parts whore, so it really hurts to sell things. Im also trying to stay off ebay with some of this stuff, i rather have the sale go within the t-bird enthusiast community. Interests please reply here, PM me or email to: Caifanito@aol.com

1- 94+ DIN bezel/AC vent/Clock. Its in decent shape, but since it includes the clock lets say $10
DSCN0136.jpg

DSCN0137.jpg

2- 94+ Gauge cluster bezel. Its in very nice shape, i changed it b/c of the LED. I dont like it so out it went...otherwise its great...pix show it. Lets say $20
DSCN0190.jpg

3- 94+ Headlamp switch cover. Nice shape…I duno…a couple bux will do.
DSCN0196.jpg

4- 91-93 AC vent/Radio bezel/lighter. Also in good shape except for the small blemish in the pic. Lets say $10
DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0143.jpg

5- JBL Premium sound door handle cups. Great condition but missiong one tab in the back. It still holds in place nice and tight...but i just wanted to replace them on mine anyways. Lets say $20 for the pair.
DSCN0191.jpg

DSCN0192.jpg

DSCN0193.jpg

DSCN0194.jpg

6- 91-93 Center console. Good shape, needs a little cleaning otherwise is good. Only thing are the two holes where a cup holder was mounted. Lets say $25. It includes the console top, mounting brackets and rear ashtray.
DSCN0145.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg

DSCN0147.jpg

DSCN0149.jpg

7- 89-93 SC & 89-90 XR-7 Motorcraft DIS module. This was my spare, its in great condition. I think i paid like 50 bux on ebay when i got it a while ago, but oh well. Lets say $30.
DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

8- 89-93 Multi-function switch. Its in great shape…I bought it to replace my 94 one, but the actual lever and the connections are different….DOH! I would save it for my 89, but I just replaced the one on that one too…b/c it was all faded (literally yellow). Let’s say $30
DSCN0195.jpg

next batch:

9- I have a complete a 89-93 supercharger for sale. The sale is for the supercharger, pulley, supercharger top, bypass valve, and both parts of the inlet plenum. This was one of my spare superchargers. Although it’s all cleaned up when i got it it was dusty and all, but it didnt show any sign of leaky front seal. It has no play in the shaft, rotors turn freely, and sc fluid was checked and it was at the right level. As you can see, the rotors are super CLEAN. When i got this supercharger it still had the ford part number tags at the bottom of the case but somehow i've misplaced them. You can see the glue, but thats about it. I've seen just the supercharger alone (not even with pulley) go for 200 on ebay...but im in no position to bargain. I think $250 would be a decent price for the whole package.
DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

DSCN0156.jpg

DSCN0157.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

DSCN0198.jpg

DSCN0199.jpg

DSCN0200.jpg

I also just wanted to mention that i might also have a Dell latitude Cpi laptop for sale. Its my old laptop that i was gonna use whenever i got an EEC tunner...but it must go. Also i have an HP Ipaq pocket pc that I might be selling. Its almost new...it looks brand new, only used it a few times. I dont wanna post pix or prices for these things b/c the forum is only supposed to be for sc parts, but if anybody is interested I posted this same post on teh TCCoA with pix of these two things @ this link:
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=56164

Teaser pics:
DSCN0164.jpg

DSCN0166.jpg

Last edited:
THe three trim pieces for 94+ are called for and waiting payment. The same goes for the PDA and somebody expressed interest in the multifunction switch and JBL door cups. Everythign else is still up for sale.

Back