Parts from 89

94scoupe

If anyone is interested. In the Kansas City Area. I have the following 89 SC parts for sale.

2 sets front fenders--Average, no rust, no creases

Ground effects, both sides

2 doors complete with glass, driver side cut for keyless

Door panels, good shape Black

Plastic trim for interior, gray

Motor-was running good. Less blower. High miles

Radiator. Appears in good shape

Cold air tubes

hood and trunk lid--average shape.

Various computers including eec and sensors. EEC has been checked out for 5 spd. Lots of odds and ends.

all glass except windshield

odds and ends for car and motor.

Car is silver in color. Has been parted extensively for interior and tranny.

Also have a differential from a 94 SC with traction lock, two 94 SC automatic trannies that need rebuilt, Auto matic shifter and Wiring harness for 94 SC, Complete plastic and aluminum intakes from a 94 LX v-8. Two 94 LX V-8 blocks with two sets of heads and all.

For larger items might be best if they were picked up in the area. I will ship but might be more than the part cost. Name a price and I'll get back to you. I will get back to all who respond. Unlike some others.

contact by pm or occc@srskansas.org

Last edited:
What do you want for the grey interior peices? Are they in good shape, and what would you charge for shipping to Wyoming (82718)? Also do you have the power antenna switch?

Springs

Have rear springs and they look in good shape. Shocks are present too and appear to be good as are the electronic adjusters. Front strutts are present and look to be good. Car has around 130K on it.
thunderbird96 said:
what about the springs?

Trim

Dash is gone so switch probably went with it unless it is located somewhere else. There was an electronic ant. I will gather u8p the plastic trim and take a pic of it for you and then see what you need. Shipping would likely be around $20 or less. For the lot I would probably ask $30.
bustedbird said:
What do you want for the grey interior peices? Are they in good shape, and what would you charge for shipping to Wyoming (82718)? Also do you have the power antenna switch?

Shoot me a price for rear bumper cover shipped to 01535 if its in decent shape I don't care about the little fins in the openings. :D

bumper cover

Sorry, bumper cover is already gone.
darriantbird said:
Shoot me a price for rear bumper cover shipped to 01535 if its in decent shape I don't care about the little fins in the openings. :D

$30 sounds good to me! What do you want for the cold air induction? Just give me a price on all the stuff combined w/shipping, and I'll send you some cash!

Trim

I want to clarify the cold air. What I have are the tubes for the intercooler. Sorry if that caused confusion. The trim will likely cost around 15-20 to ship as some of it is pretty long but I am sure the whole thing would be no more than 50$

bustedbird said:
$30 sounds good to me! What do you want for the cold air induction? Just give me a price on all the stuff combined w/shipping, and I'll send you some cash!

89 SC Parts

I read your forum and wanted to know if you have any of the following parts available for an 89 SC: pump assembly for abs, front bumper, power antenna, super charger. I also live in the KC area. Let me know. Thanks.

abs

I'll get out tommorow and take a look on the pump assembly. The rest I know is gone

Strange89 said:
I read your forum and wanted to know if you have any of the following parts available for an 89 SC: pump assembly for abs, front bumper, power antenna, super charger. I also live in the KC area. Let me know. Thanks.

How much for the differential from the 94? It's a trac-lok, right? I really only want the carrier, I have everything else. As long as it's in rebuildable condition, that's what I'm looking for. Give me a quote to 48088, please.

Thanks,
Steve

Back