SCI pullies.

Ryan A Harris

Underdrive sets going for $180 USD shipped.(the set includes a crank, water pump, alternator pulley, and spacer for the alt pulley, not everyone needs one, but everyone gets one)

5% & stock size jackshaft pullies going for $125 USD shipped.
(the stock size makes 10-14 HP on the dyno!)

5% & 10% blower pullies going for $60 shipped.

I also have some extra alternator pullies, both in a stock or an underdrive, going for $25 shipped. A cheap upgrade for anyone with the ASP underdrive kits.

AC delete pulley going for $85 USD shipped. (You'll need a bracket from FORD for this to fit. I have the #, and can pass it along to you, if needed)

All pullies are made from 6061 T6 aluminum. Clear annodized, they will NEVER look bad, or oxidize. Email me at supercoupeinnovations@sympatico.ca or send me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited:
Woohoo. Just gotta get me that part time job and the first paycheck and I'll be ordering up.

Is the Alternator a stock size or also underdrive?

You will be vary happy buying them there one of the best mods and best looking.
I can fell all the extra power :)

Ryan,
I'd asked this before, but what would a complete set of pullies (underdrive set, jackshaft, and blower) go for shipped to Atlanta, Ga 30316. Been ready to get these for awhile and looking to get them very soon. Let me know. Thanks.

James E.
AdrenalineTuning@excite.com

Hello Ryan

I know It has been a while since this thread was started. I was wondering if you still had any pullies left. I really need to order some lightweight underdrives, and I've always heard yours are the best. Please let me know if you have any left for sale. Thanks. Frank

do you have any sets of just aluminium pulleys , non underdrive, and will i benefit much from them

dont wanna bother Ryan with an email since he's probably busy, but can any of you guys tell me if the sci pulleys are steel or aluminum? *might* be interested in a 5% jackshaft in the near future

All of Ryans pulleys are aluminum so there nice and light. I add a full set os stock size and a 5% jackshaft pulley and I can fell the HP as well the motor runs smother then befor since stock pulleys can be out of balance(sp)
Do send Ryan an email.

Jason thank you for the speedy reply and for clearing that up for me. Im thinking of adding a 5% or 10% OD jackshaft to the engine of my 89 thats getting rebuilt....depending on how much of a pain it is to install. Im not sure, and im doing research on it as we speak (if anybody can jump in they're more than welcome to PM me). If its too much of a pain to do while the engine is in the car...then i might buy it now since the engine is in pieces. If not, then i'd just wait.

Hey man I am kind of new and I was wondering which of these pullies gives the most boost. I have a stock 89 sc and I am interested on buying mods for it but dont know as of yet which one is the best? Thanks let me know at tttttttt8302@comcast.net Thanks
-Ivan

tttttttt8302 said:
Hey man I am kind of new and I was wondering which of these pullies gives the most boost. I have a stock 89 sc and I am interested on buying mods for it but dont know as of yet which one is the best? Thanks let me know at tttttttt8302@comcast.net Thanks
-Ivan

You will not be disappointed with Ryan's pullies.

Last edited:
I'll second that, ryans quality is amazing. I have his ac delete, jackshaft, and underdrives and I love them

I third it. I've got his jackshaft pulley and will be putting on the UD's this year and planning to get a blower pulley soon. I'd get the AC delete, but I'm planning to keep my A/C :D

Ivan - I would get his 5% OD Jackshaft pulley, Underdrives, and 5% OD blower pulley for starters. If your SC is stock, I'd open up the exhaust first, and then do the pullies. If you only want 5% OD, then get the 5% OD Jackshaft pulley - you'll see a nice gain from that. If I remember right, Ryan had dyno'ed an 11-14 RWHP gain between the stock JS pulley and the aluminum JS pulley - all from the weight savings :D

-Melon

Melon said:
If I remember right, Ryan had dyno'ed an 11-14 RWHP gain between the stock JS pulley and the aluminum JS pulley - all from the weight savings :D

-Melon

Yep, something around those numbers. I talked to Ryan today and he may not have any pullies in stock right now. My suggestion is if you see him post that he has some done, jump on them if you can!

Back