wanted dead or alive 89sc

Strange89

Iam looking to buy a 89 sc 5 speed car 300 to 500 mile radius.from the kansas city area. willing to pay 500to 1000 for a car with good parts thanks strange89 please leave a message here

I've been trying to get rid of my rolling chassis forever.

No engine, but good AOD tranny with shift kit on it. 3.08 gears and traction lock.

I just sold the seats but there's 96 thunderbird LX seats in there now in good condition...

A guy is coming soon to start taking apart the body, so you'll have to offer quick :)

http://www.radford.edu/~jseemuell/side.JPG

Strange89 said:
how much are you trying to get for the car. and where are you located

$650 virginia beach, VA

A guy on the forum just went by to check it out an hour ago and he's in love with it. He went over to buy the bumpers but is now considering the whole rolling chassis because it's basically immaculate.

He's going to try to get the money within a month. If he bails do you want me to let you know?

strange89

no too far from home thanks.might have found one right next door.hopefully with all the right stuff.thanks though.

Strange89 said:
no too far from home thanks.might have found one right next door.hopefully with all the right stuff.thanks though.

I have an 89 5spd. Everything there, interior kinda rough and needs to be repainted. Has cats cut out and magnaflow mufflers. Runs but needs rad. fan rewiring and a tune up...won't hold an idle. I'm trying to get around $500-$600. I'm in the metro atlanta area. Email me at Hurley182420@hotmail.com and use the subject T-Bird if you're interested. Thanks

Strange89, I posted this a few times over the last year, but no serious buyers. Take a look and let me know. Also, a few pics:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9781
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9780

Hate to sell her. She has been an excellent driver and I took the best care possible. Oil changes every 3K to 5K. Kept it clean and fixed things as they broke. I had the car since October of 1993, second owner with most documentation. Adult driven and I can say that because I am 41 years old now. I spun a bearing on number 6 cylinder and decided to rebuild it the fall of 2003. Since then, life changed and it’s been sitting every since. Hate to really sell her but here I go.

1989 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe, Titanium Exterior, Titanium/ Lite Gray Interior.
5 speed manual, all options except leather, fold down rear seat and moon roof.
182,344 miles
About 2000 miles on the following:
Eibach Springs lower 1.5 inches form Shox.com
Tokico shocks from Shox.com
MN12 Performance Polyurethane front suspension kit
New upper control arms
New lower ball joints
Polyurethane rear end links
Rebuilt master cylinder by Prior.
About 5000 miles on brake pads.
About 5000 miles on Bridgestone Potenza RE950, 245/50/R16.
Newly installed rebuilt power steering pump from Ford.
New wiper motor from Ford.
New window motors, aftermarket.
No cracked or broken glass. New windshield late 2002.
Rebuilt radio and CD player, but the amp went out spring 2003.

Body is in fair condition with only a couple of external rust spots. Five rust holes that are under the body. It was hit prior to when I bought it on the drivers rear quarter. The quarter panel was completely replaced by Ford. Paint on it is in fair condition. Some pealing of the clear coat. The interior is completely out except for the dash. The engine is out and broken down. Everything is tagged and bagged. Transmission, driveshaft, gas tank and exhaust are all out. I have the shop manuals, volume one and two.

Have to sell all or nothing. Not wanting to part out.

First $1000 takes it.

Car is located in St. Louis, Missouri, in the Ballwin area.

Please contact me by email me at gm6880@sbc.com .

Thanks
Greg

89 Sc

Strange89 said:
Iam looking to buy a 89 sc 5 speed car 300 to 500 mile radius.from the kansas city area. willing to pay 500to 1000 for a car with good parts thanks strange89 please leave a message here

I've got an 89 Supercoupe for sale. I bought it last week but decided I do not want to spend the time or money to work on it, I have too many projects started at the time. Body is in perfect shape, no rust at all. 104k Miles. 5 speed, good interior, needs a good cleaning, motor runs but uses oil. Bought it with the motor tore apart, sat for too long and one of the cylinders is pitted. I live in Waverly, IA 50677. Let me know if you are interested.

sc not for sale

long story made short wife wont let me sell .iam back in the market .for agood parts car.thanks

Strange89....Just got this post.....and your email.....I'll call you later on this afternoon or early evening....

the car

Strange89 said:
long story made short wife wont let me sell .iam back in the market .for agood parts car.thanks

I have just the car you need. 89 sc not manual,but has newly rebuilt tranny and engine. Needs injectors and engine put inthe car. Everything is there except the radio. I'll take $1500.Let me know. :)

sc for sale

countryboy53o2 said:
I have just the car you need. 89 sc not manual,but has newly rebuilt tranny and engine. Needs injectors and engine put inthe car. Everything is there except the radio. I'll take $1500.Let me know. :)
where are you located at any pictures avalabile

Cougar XR7/Super coupe

Strange89 said:

My Uncle has a late 89 to 91 XR7 supercharged car at his place in Grain Valley Missouri, it's white and I believe it has a cowl induction hood on it......I'll give him a call and see if he wants to part ways with it, it looked to be complete, I didn't get a close look though.

Ben Smith
smithb005@hawaii.rr.com
(I'm in the Navy stationed in Hawaii, but I'm from Missouri though)

snipescastle2 said:
My Uncle has a late 89 to 91 XR7 supercharged car at his place in Grain Valley Missouri, it's white and I believe it has a cowl induction hood on it......I'll give him a call and see if he wants to part ways with it, it looked to be complete, I didn't get a close look though.

Ben Smith
smithb005@hawaii.rr.com
(I'm in the Navy stationed in Hawaii, but I'm from Missouri though)
good looking out let me know thanks

Cougar XR7/Super coupe

Strange89 said:
good looking out let me know thanks

Just sent you an email, my uncle might be willing to let the Car go, he says he has to have $1200 at least..... Let me know and I'll make the call..... :D

Back