nice SC 91' auto for trade for 5 spd SC

91CaliTBIRD

I have a 91' SC Very Clean white with tan interior (also very clean) with nice rims, $800 exuast, $1300 quality transmission with shift kit and trans. cooler (maybe 200 miles on it), 10% overdrive pulley, Pioneer cd player, front rotors with carbon metallic pads, rear rotors semi metallic pads, front control arms 145 mph speedo (reads 50,000 miles exact) and much much more that was done in the last 2 years that i have owned this car. I purchased from the original owner who babied the car, never smoked in it, was single with no kids and told me nobody had never even sat in the back seat. It moves real fast, my friend has a 95' SC 5 speed with some exuast work done and he cant keep up with this 91' Never did i plan to get rid of this car thats why everything i did, i did tops. I am stuck thinking of mods for ths car 24/7 and i wish it had the 5 speed. So i would be willing to trade for A CLEAN SC LIKE MINE and any modifications would be a big plus. I am in southern California.
Thanks

trade for a 93 5-sp

Are you still looking to trade your 91 auto for a 5 sp? Have a 93 5-sp with all factory options less moon roof. If interested will send more info...

sergio said:
Are you still looking to trade your 91 auto for a 5 sp? Have a 93 5-sp with all factory options less moon roof. If interested will send more info...

It is still very possible, if its ok with you we can exchange phone #'s and discuss our cars over the phone, instead of multiple e-mails. PM me with your phone # so i can call you or i can give you my phone #. If this is ok with you.
Thanks, Bill

I now have new 245/50/16 tires. They look good on my rims. I also installed a super quiet new power steering pump.

Attachments

• Super Coupe.jpg
    Super Coupe.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 137
Still up

just wanted to update this thread. its still in effect. i would also consider a 4x4 or something more practical.
thanks

Back