Supercharger fluid amount

I just use the GM Supercharger Fluid. Ford's is the same thing at three times the price :rolleyes: .

If the SC is empty, two small bottles should fill it. You fill it to the bottom of the threads, of the plug you just removed to fill it.

Bottles are 4 ounces I think, so you'll have to convert to liters.

BobGPz said:
I just use the GM Supercharger Fluid. Ford's is the same thing at three times the price :rolleyes: .

If the SC is empty, two small bottles should fill it. You fill it to the bottom of the threads, of the plug you just removed to fill it.

Bottles are 4 ounces I think, so you'll have to convert to liters.

OK! Thanks! I have own my ´90 SC for five years now, and i have never check or change those fluids... I hope it still gonna work properly... By the way, I´m a new member here! I live in Europe, in Finland! And I´m very jealous for all you guys because of how much cheaper you can buy parts to your SC´s! And my english isn´t so good so I hope you´ll understand my mistakes...
I´m very grateful for all help I can get. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sampo said:
...I´m a new member here! I live in Europe, in Finnland! And I´m very jealous for all you guys because of how much cheaper you can buy parts to your SC´s! And my english isn´t so good so I hope you´ll understand my mistakes...

Welcome! :) I think someone else on here is from Finland too..
Your english is better than most the guys that live here :p and even better than MannySC.. :D Just kidding Manny ;)
Parts are not too bad $$$ if you know where to get them cheap.
If you want you can use an old spray bottle top (Like Windex or something) to suck the old fluid out by sticking the straw down the hole and spraying it into the bottle you took the top off of. That takes a while, but works good. The longer the straw, the better the results. Then refill with new synthetic supercharger fluid to the bottom of the threads on the filler hole.

Back