Check Gauge issues among other things

1QuikV6

I've been in southern Cali for a few weeks and left my car in the garage while I was gone. When I returned I checked all the fluids, started her up, and thats when the issues began...

Ive noticed that my Check Gauge light comes on randomly and will stay on for varrying amounts of time. Each time I glance over the gauges and theyre fine, no problems. SO what the heck is doing it? I think the electronic gremlin is still running around in my car....

On top of that I finally got my exhaust done ($425 later) and i loved it when I had it done but now it sounds raspy and I hate it with a passion although itll run its a** off even with the 5% on it. Now all i need to do is find a 10% and slap it on.

Then the drivers side window popped off the track not once but TWICE in the same day.

The front suspension now has a god-awful creaking coming from both front corners and on top of that the BRAND NEW S/C belt I installed shredded not 10 miles down the road.

I guess shes giving me hell for deserting her for a while and now shes giving me the old "Youre in the doghouse" routine....

Oh well, more repairs in the works now.... *sigh* here goes what were my funds for a new set of heads...

Back