v6 power video up

im not sure if its just me or what, but i belive the vid is supposed to be longer than that, i belive i heard it was a 20 - 30mb file

video looks like it's off to a good start, but my only suggestion: turn the music down a couple of notches, you can barely hear the cars

Yah thats the video I made a couple years back. It is much longer. There is another video similar to that showcasing tbirds that was a memorial video for Adam Mullen.

As for the volume, I meant it to be a music video and had only highlights from some of the clips for car audio

why not get on the grouper network and everyone can get them, mush easier than going through all this trouble, look for my file sharing thread in the non tech section

Tyler

Thank God someone finally posted that. I wound up putting that and a bunch of other things on grouper.

I remember the video being short. Too bad it wasn't a little longer.

Skip

still cant get it to work.

before it wouldn't load, now I'm getting "509 bandwidth exceded"

Tazer999 said:
Yah thats the video I made a couple years back. It is much longer. There is another video similar to that showcasing tbirds that was a memorial video for Adam Mullen.

As for the volume, I meant it to be a music video and had only highlights from some of the clips for car audio

did anyone ever upload the full size video for us to watch not that lil 20second clip ? lol

Back