F.S.-10% pulley

sho taurus

I still have a brand new 10% pulley for sale, never been on a car. I bought it from super coupe performance to put on my car and when I went to go change it out, I found that the car already had a 10% on it. Paid $60 for it, will take $40. Email sho_taurus1111@msn.com

I might be interested in picking that up while I'm down here. I have to see how much money I have left to get home with and what it costs to fix my girlfriends Z24. But I've been meaning to purchase a 10% for my 90 SC but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm staying in Chesapeake. Will you be out and about Saturday evening? Maybe we could meet up.

Sure just let me know when and where. I'm putting my sc in body shop sometime this week. It's suppose to be painted Monday. I'll meet you in my Lightning. Let me know.

sho taurus said:
I still have a brand new 10% pulley for sale, never been on a car. I bought it from super coupe performance to put on my car and when I went to go change it out, I found that the car already had a 10% on it. Paid $60 for it, will take $40. Email sho_taurus1111@msn.com
do you still have the pulley available?if so give me an e-mail at nickleman60@aol.com.i live in va beach,london bridge area thanks,keith

Still have the pulley in my glovebox. I'm no longer working at the shop where I had air tools, but none of the guys I worked with had a small 3 jaw puller. Now I work at Office Depot in Greenbrier area across from the mall. I met Anthony last friday.

I'd like to put this pulley on my car but I am not going to pay a shop to do it. I know I'll have to go easy with it since I still have my stock resonator in my exhaust system, although I have no cats and magnaflow style mufflers.

My SC has no cats but everything else on exhaust is stock. I took it up to Bowditch today to start to fix it. Should be donw soon. I can't wait to have it back so I can park my Lightning. Gas in that farm truck is ripping me a new one. I should be able to double my gas mileage with the SC I think. I can't remember what kind of gas mileage the SC gets. My Lightning is 11 mpg. :(

I average between 21-22 mpg out of my 1990 Auto. I usually just drive it normally but if an oportunity arises that I need to educate an import then I tend to use a little more gas :D

I got 24 mpg on my trip down here, but have since fixed a vac leak so maybe on the highway I'll get better. I'm very happy with the gas mileage I'm getting from my car, makes me not want to change the rear gears. But I will.

....Scott,if you want to put that pulley on this coming weekend let me know and we'll "git r done"......
z

Cool, I will let you know what my work schedule looks like. I do have Wednesday off so if you want to do it maybe Wednesday afternoon that would be better. I know I work all weekend. Did you find a job yet?

You gotta take me for a ride in your Lightning, I've only ridden in a stock one when my friend test drove it, but the sales guy rode with us in the middle and was an old guy and he didn't like the fact my friend kept getting it a little, so we took it easy.

Scott Long said:
Cool, I will let you know what my work schedule looks like. I do have Wednesday off so if you want to do it maybe Wednesday afternoon that would be better. I know I work all weekend. Did you find a job yet?

You gotta take me for a ride in your Lightning, I've only ridden in a stock one when my friend test drove it, but the sales guy rode with us in the middle and was an old guy and he didn't like the fact my friend kept getting it a little, so we took it easy.

Sure, yeah there is a big difference between stock one and mine. :p If the job thing was at me, no. I can't get a job till after the baby gets here in about an month or so. Due to the health insurance factor. I don't want to pay that outta my pocket. **** things are so tight for me now being without a job for 2 months, I've sewn all my pockets on my pants shut.

Back