Looking for Blue Cloth Fold Down Rear Seat

Super Coupe Guy

I have a blue cloth interior, and I looking for a rear fold down seat to match my interior. I thought I had read that the fold downs came primarily in leather, but some of the early XR7s had cloth rear fold down seats. Can anybody verify this? Or is the best option just to change to leather or bite the bullit and find one, and have it recoverd in fabric?

Thanks.

cloth fold down

Yes , they did have fold down in cloth , but are real hard to find , lucky for me , I have 2 of them in Black cloth , and put them in my SCs , look great , way better then leather . Good luck on your search . DW

cloth fold down rear seats.

what year cougars did they come in? what models were they in? im looking to replace my black leather with cloth. i have a 1993 sc. thanks

Xr-7

They were in the 89-90 XR-7 cars , most had to have been in black is my guess , few other colors but very rare to find , very rare . good luck on the search . DW

have what you need

Super Coupe Guy said:
I have a blue cloth interior, and I looking for a rear fold down seat to match my interior. I thought I had read that the fold downs came primarily in leather, but some of the early XR7s had cloth rear fold down seats. Can anybody verify this? Or is the best option just to change to leather or bite the bullit and find one, and have it recoverd in fabric?

Thanks.

I have the 1/2 cloth 1/2 leather rear blue fold down seat in great condition. $130 + shipping.

let me know if I can help

Back