18" wheels and tires

dode

am doing a hub swap on my car, so these wheels and tires aren't going to work for me. The wheels are made by Ace Racing and are 18X8.5, and the tires are 245-40-18 BFG KD's. The wheels are brand new, one has been mounted on my car. The tires are new take-off's that had 5 miles on them. They even still have the nubs on them. These tires alone are $250+ each new. I will take $1100 for the wheels and tires. One wheels has a small mark on two of the spokes where it looks like the tire shop set something on top of it. It will be taken care of soon though. Unless you are looking for it, you can't see it now, but I just wanted to be upfront about it.

John

ace4.jpg

Oh, and by the way they come with a new set of lugs too.

dode said:
am doing a hub swap on my car, so these wheels and tires aren't going to work for me. The wheels are made by Ace Racing and are 18X8.5, and the tires are 245-40-18 BFG KD's. The wheels are brand new, one has been mounted on my car. The tires are new take-off's that had 5 miles on them. They even still have the nubs on them. These tires alone are $250+ each new. I will take $1100 for the wheels and tires. One wheels has a small mark on two of the spokes where it looks like the tire shop set something on top of it. It will be taken care of soon though. Unless you are looking for it, you can't see it now, but I just wanted to be upfront about it.

John

Oh, and by the way they come with a new set of lugs too.

Do you have any pics of these on the car?

Sorry I don't...I test fit one of the wheels on the car, but I didn't think to take pictures.

John

my wheels have a laminated surface, if you put your nail into it, it will feel like its laminated. Like a plastic coating.

Tony8470 said:
my wheels have a laminated surface, if you put your nail into it, it will feel like its laminated. Like a plastic coating.

Maybe he means clear coated?

Can you take a side picture of the car with a wheel sitting in front of the stock rims, so I can get an idea how they look?

Jerry

Actually thats a possibility. But on my rims, I highly doubt it :p . How about......are they coated with anything?

Back