PDA

View Full Version : Exhuast System - For Sale

Super XR7
01-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Complete exhuast system that mounts to Super Coupe Performance mid length headers. 2.25 stainless steel mandrel bent downtubes into a stainless steel magnaflow resonator then duel 2.5" pipes going into dynomax mufflers. Local pickup only. Sound is slightly louder than stock, no resonating. Exhuast system is out of the car. Can send pictures of the complete exhaust tommorrow but here is a picture I took last summer. For Sale: $375

no164ford
01-25-2005, 09:06 PM
Complete exhuast system that mounts to Super Coupe Performance mid length headers. 2.25 stainless steel mandrel bent downtubes into a stainless steel magnaflow resonator then duel 2.5" pipes going into dynomax mufflers. Local pickup only. Sound is slightly louder than stock, no resonating. Exhuast system is out of the car. Can send pictures of the complete exhaust tommorrow but here is a picture I took last summer. For Sale: $375
would you be willing to sell the headers only? how much? I would be vary interested.

v8killr
01-25-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm very interested..
Please send pics as soon as you get them.
[email protected]
I'm in nashville and the wife was wanting to go to
knoxville on a little trip for the weekend either this
or next weekend.
Thanks Dave

Super XR7
01-26-2005, 07:58 PM
would you be willing to sell the headers only? how much? I would be vary interested.

You have PM mail.

Super XR7
01-26-2005, 08:00 PM
I'm very interested..
Please send pics as soon as you get them.
[email protected]
I'm in nashville and the wife was wanting to go to
knoxville on a little trip for the weekend either this
or next weekend.
Thanks Dave
Picture sent to your email address.