Request Advice

Kyler

Hey guys I'm kind of overwhelmed here. I have my Cougar stored for the winter and I'm anxious to put some money into it, everything seems to be in mint condition but how am I supposed to know? I mean, I want a professional to go over my car and see that everything is running alright, I don't know what a checkup or tuneup like that would cost or where I should take it here in Brandon. I mean...belts, fluids, filters should all be replaced, I'd like a new intake/exhaust, tires, maybe an ecu. Does anyone here know what this would cost? Any advice here would be appreciated as I'm new to working on cars.

do to our crazy exaust and no place to "BUY" an intake i\d say look at wpending about 2K to get EVERYthing all changed up from fuluid to filter intake and exaust hell change the brake pads while ur at it..

remeber if u do it all at one shop BRING $$ not debit $$ talks alot better adn u should be able to get a LOT off :p

Hey guys, this is Kyler's friend Travis. I have lots of experience, so dont worry, I got kyler covered for helping him out. Now, I got a few questions:

- Are there pistons/cams etc ?
- What type exhaust would you recommend ? 2.5" full threw with just a resonator ?

I'll be helping him aslong as he has money :p I work lots of cars, plus i have experience changing cam's, pistons, pulling blocks, changing clutches/trannys etc. So, I think im pretty usefull :cool:

dont worry about internals ont heses cars other then the cam people say ur safe right upto around 350HP with stock rotating assemble if anything jsut freshen the motor up enw bearings and seals make it a little stornger. umm its an early model so u can do TRUE duals gas tank is in teh way .. best set up i think(is what i ahve) is dual 2.5 - single 3 -dual 2.5 and magnaflow everything one resonatore and two mufflers one at each stokc location

Back