Finally Found My Super Coupe

NY90RedSC

Well, first of all, I would like to thank David Dumphy from this community. He had the Super Coupe I've been longing for and tonight we sealed the deal. :D
To say I'm a happy camper right now would be the understatement of the year. I'm not just happy because of the fact I now own one of the sleekest, classiest and sportiest cars built, But I'm happy about several other things regarding this whole transaction. First of all, I'm happy with the way David and I completed this transaction with total honesty regarding the condition of the car, the terms of the sale and so forth. It was so refreshing to know there are still people out there that believe in treating others with honesty and respect. I say this because over the past several months I have had one bad experience after another dealing with people from the internet regarding cars and parts. Fortunately, I've never had a bad transaction with anyone here though and that is testament to the class of people here and the integrity they possess.
But, back to my car...it's red with black leather interior. Power moonroof, AM/FM/CD/DVD player, all power options, 5speed. The car was everything I had been looking for over the past year and all I can say is, this car was worth the wait. Attached is a picture of the car.
Thanks again Dave & Christine! :D :) ;)

Back