93+ Spindles and Pbr Dual Piston Calipers

littleboylan

Title says it all, everything you will need to set up your early style braking system to the dual piston mustang setup. I have a set off 93 spindles and the mustang calipers with new pads. Also have the rotors that came off a mustang if you want them. Looking to get $200 but l am open to offers. Let me know what you think is reasonable. Mike
littleboylan@hotmail.com

Would you be willing to sell just the PBR calipers? If so, how much shipped to 68522? Thanks!

Thomas

Possibly

I have someone right now interested in the set, if it dont go through I might be interested, but I really need to get rid of the set. Know anyone that need the spindles? Thanks Mike

is the 93+ spindle set for front and rear spindles? id be interested. how much shipped to 42223? thanks

Moses

spindles

The 93+ spindles are only for the front, I dont believe you need the newer ones for the back, Im sure someone here knows for sure. I would take 120 for the calipers, brackets and pads. Ill take 80 for the spindles. One of the spindles still has a hub on it. I dont think the other one does though. Just let me know if your intereseted Thanks Mike

Back