Randy Baker Performance Tech Intake manifolds

XR7 Dave

After successfully working on several project together, Randy and I have decided to combine efforts to bring you NO COMPROMISE exteme performance parts for SC's. Along with offering AR blower packages, SCT custom dyno tuning, Steigemeier cylinder heads, and custom cam grinds from Comp Cams, we are going to be your go-to person for Randy's excellent work as well. You can always order directly from Randy but if you are getting some heads done or an AR, or have questions about any of RBT products, you can ask me and also order directly through SuperCoupes Unlimited making things simple, ensuring everything fits right and cutting down on your shipping costs.

Pricing remains the same as prior, with 3 stages of modification available.

STAGE I Fits stock IC tubes or MP's FMIC adapter. Plenum IC
connection bore is 2.600. Plenum is not raised. Plenum IC connection has been moved toward the brake mastercylinder .500''.

$600.00

STAGE II UNIVERSAL FIT. Plenum IC connection is 3''od x 2.750id.
This bolts up to MPs FMIC IC tubes with a 3'' x 2.5'' silicone reducer hose (not included due to different application requirements)

$650.00

STAGE III UNIVERSAL FIT. The manifold top has been raised 1.300'',
The triangle has been removed. All cast-in bolt bosses inpeading air flow have been removed. Inside of manifold is fully ported including a full radius cut to the back side of the manifold to head port to enhance air-flow. Plenum IC connection is 3''od X 2.750id. This bolts up to MPs FMIC IC tube with a silicone reducer hose 3''x2.5 (not included). This is a serious performance part and requires accomodations for increased hood height.

$1200.00

David

Last edited:
Back