two 35th birds for parts,

pro street rich

Well start to let me know what you might want. Cars are rusty, so sheet metal is not that good. Will start as soon as the $$ is in my hand,no waiting for warm weather here........Rich

35th seats

pro street rich said:
Well start to let me know what you might want. Cars are rusty, so sheet metal is not that good. Will start as soon as the $$ is in my hand,no waiting for warm weather here........Rich

Rich,

I know its a shot in the dark, but are the original 35th seats any good?
If you can send me some pics, that would be great. Interested in front and back seats.
E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM

Thanks,
Randall

35th part

Is one of the front bumpers any good and also the 35th rims with hubcaps,front hood emblem & also the door pannels and fron seats email me with a prise and shipping cost to 78521 in Tx & some pics of the cars to see what i can get from them to Blackbird35th@aol.com Thanks

Last edited:
looking for the abs master and motor assy's

Might you have the Master cyl and abs motor assy?

pro street rich said:

Fenders!!!!!

I Need A Passagner And A Driver Side Fender My Car Just Got Hit And The Girl That Hit Me Has No Insurance And No Money So I Have To Fix The Car Myself, Also If Possible I Need A Hood, Header Panel, Headlights And Corner Markers, All For A 97 Please Help Me.

sheet metal

91blackthunda said:
I Need A Passagner And A Driver Side Fender My Car Just Got Hit And The Girl That Hit Me Has No Insurance And No Money So I Have To Fix The Car Myself, Also If Possible I Need A Hood, Header Panel, Headlights And Corner Markers, All For A 97 Please Help Me.
Sorry this is a 90, so the front hood and header are not the same, as for the fenders, those can be had new for around $100 each. Check your body shop.......Rich

pro street rich said:
Sorry they are JUNK and the other pair is already gone, Sorry about that, those mats are like gold or something......Rich

I figured it was a long shot, thanks anyway.

Rich, do you still have any of the 35th hub caps

:( I noticed that two of mine fell off on a trip up to Northern CA last weekend. I live in So CA. Also do you have a working Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror and the VMM?

Back