1992 sc trade for 5 spd

chadder1313

Hey guys i always have wanted a 5 speed sc and could never have one. I have a 92 sc with a AOD i will trade. The car is mint except for a few usual nicks and dings. Its white with black leather. It does have a ild problem but i will have it fixed. Thanks

5 speed

chadder1313 said:
Hey guys i always have wanted a 5 speed sc and could never have one. I have a 92 sc with a AOD i will trade. The car is mint except for a few usual nicks and dings. Its white with black leather. It does have a ild problem but i will have it fixed. Thanks
Where are you located? What year are you looking for? What color? How much do you feel yours is worth? Thanks, Rob

Im not picky

I think my cars worth about 2k. I am not picky so do you have a 5 spd. The car runs like a champ. Theres nothing wrong with the car. Im very interested in a trade. Im located in West Virginia. I will travel theres no problem there.

I have a 89 midnight blue sc 5 spd with 80,000. runs very good. id be interested in trading you. Im in Florida so we would have to work that out.

Hey im very interested.

89importeater said:
I have a 89 midnight blue sc 5 spd with 80,000. runs very good. id be interested in trading you. Im in Florida so we would have to work that out.

Like i said im very interested. I will travel to Florida if need be. My email adress is chadder1313@aol.com so email me and we will work out something ok. Thanx

92 SC trade

I have a 5-speed 92 SC Titamium (Pewter/silver) with the black cloth/leather interior. It is bone stock with almost new Nokia tires. Interior is 9.5 out of 10 with no cut, tears or burns. Has aftermarket cd-player. Exterior has typical dings on front of hood. Has 150,000 highway miles. I commuted from Fairborn to Columbus for a while. 70 miles each way. Fairborn is just north of Dayton OH.
I haven't been driving it (50 miles in last 4 months). But it runs great. It Turns heads as you run it thru the gears. I havea 94 SC 5-speed and a Cherry 89 Mustang GT Convertable (Black with red interior). Wife says get rid of some of my cars (Have 7 including my GMC truck). I will let it go cheap, 23-2500. Should see to believe. If yours is as claen as you say you could sell it and buy mine without much of a problem.
Lorin
LBER1568@ameritech.net

Back