Part number for AUTOZON SOLID MOTOR MOUNTS!

darkstar_one

hey what are the part number for the AUTOZONE SOLID MOTOR MOUNTS... some lame *** tried to talk his **** at the autozone talking about if i knew what motor mounts are for and that they dont exists...... i almost ended up swinging at him... but anywho... anywone have the part number?

Sorry, don't know the part #, but... I got mine at Advance Autoparts. They had both the liquid filled and the solid to choose from. I chose the liquid filled, as it's my daily driver, as opposed to a racer. They want $20 for solid and $40 for hydralic. Good luck.

Last edited:
I work at auto zone tonight, I will try to see if we even have solid mounts...I have been looking for them ever since I started there and all they have is hydrualic.

On another note, I have talked to pepboys and advance and they both have the liquid ones as well...

Stephen

Try this.

Autozone and kragen no longer list a solid mount. Try NAPA if you want to stay local. They list a solid mount with this pn BK 6121649 for $31.49 each.

Anthony

NAPA Mounts

I recently installed the solid rubber NAPA mounts and found that they are a little taller than the stock mount height. Installing a super tall raised top may become in issue in the future. But here's plenty of room to remove the oil filter now. That part number Anthony posted are the same mounts I installed.
Worked out good.

Back