Server Busy Try Again Later

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
George and Ron,

Over the last couple weeks I'm getting this message more and more often. Have we maxed out on the current server or is there something else going on ?

David

It's the first report of the message. I doubt we are maxed out. I'll have Ron look at the the server stats and see how we are doing.

I've got that message over 5 times since sunday afternoon, just so you know you're not the only one.

I get that message constantly

between 10pm, and 2 am NY time... At least a dozen times in the last two weeks.

I also got the message several times yesterday (1/31) and some of graphics weren't even loading when I was connected. When I did reconnect last night I noticed there were only 75 users online (39 members, 36 guest).

re

Thanks for the feedback, I don't visit as much as I wish I could, so I need things brought to my attention. I have put in a service request to the hosting company, I will let you know what I hear back.

-Ron

When i load up the site, i get the cover car of August of 2004, and i've been seen it for the last 2 months... I can log in (since i did post this) but when i go click on my "User CP" and see my subscription posts, they aren't up to date. For example, when i press "User CP" i see my "Shifting Trouble STILL" and it says that there is 10 responses.... I log off my account and open a new page and open the "Shifting Trouble STILL" and there are 13 posts. I think my account got stuck or something... Or maybe its my computer.. I just thought i'd let you guys know.... I haven't gotten the busy server yet, maybe its bacause i log on at about 1:00 a.m. Eastern time....
Thanks Guys
:confused: :confused:

As soon as someone gets the message again, please PM me and post in here that you received it, this way the hosting company can look at the server load immediately.

Thanks,
Ron

i had it about 5 minutes ago, had to reload about 3 times b4 the page came up. :)

blkthndr said:
As soon as someone gets the message again, please PM me and post in here that you received it, this way the hosting company can look at the server load immediately.

Thanks,
Ron

blkthndr said:

Thanks,
Ron

Ron, I just got the message while trying to view the attachment inthis thread.

I got the "server too busy" about 6 times, then i closed the screen waited a minute and then opened up another window....
just thought i'd let you know....

vBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.