Vibration after clutch replacement

livn

I replaced my clutch, slave and had a set of 3.27s installed in my car about a month ago, but every once in a while my car vibrates/shakes when i start accelerating from a stop. Sometimes it doesn't happen, sometimes its minor, sometimes it feels like my car is gonna fall apart.
Could this be caused by problems with the clutch? I installed a LUK, I had the flywheel resurfaced and Im pretty confident that i didnt get any grease or other fluids on the friction surfaces. I torqued all bolts to specs and everything seemed to be in order.
What could be the cause of this vibration? Could it be caused by improper breaking in of the clutch? Or a bad PP/Disc?
At the same time my car was in the air, i took my rims off and put my stock sc wheels on the car for winter. The rear tires on these wheels are pretty bald (not too good for winter at all) and have been in storage for about a year and a half (they were horizontally stacked on top of each other). Is it possible that these tires are the cause of my problems?? I guess one way to find out would be to put my good wheels bad on and see, but anyone have any thoughts?

Wheel Hop Perhaps

When I went to 3.27 gears and Auburn Pro differential and until I got used to them, I had problem with wheel hop under acceleration from a stop. 1st gear is almost too low and it doesn't take much to break the wheels loose. I feather the clutch on take-off just a little longer than I did with the 2.73's and wheel hop hasn't been a problem since.

Back