I Finally got what i wanted... My own SC !!!

SuperCoupe007

Ever since i can remember i have always wanted to buy me an SC.. But i had never found one that i really liked... I always kept my eyes open looking around.. Now i can finally stop dreaming and start driving.. The car i got is completely stock... I want to modify the car but not certain how to go about it, or what mods i shold do. I mean i don't know what sorts of combinations i would need to do... For ex. what type of air tube inlet system would be appropiate, or what size of MAFS would be good, or even if i would have to replace the injectors... any and every suggestoins would be greatly appreciated i am open to all suggestions... Thank You everyone... [p.s. i am new at this, so i don't know how exactly this site works] Thanks again:)

Where to start...hmm..

First rule of thumb in performance. Start w/the exhaust.
Nows a very good time to install those headers if you are going to change out the exhaust.

Reason for the exhaust 1st. Freeing up back pressure greatly reduces the chance of blowing the head gaskets.
Always do exhaust before intake, as you have to have a way to get all that air out before you start cramming it in.

After exhaust you'll want at least a 73mm Mass Air Flow Meter, k&n filter, larger throttle body like c&l 73mm. With those mods alone you'll be bettin the 2001-2002 Stang GT's.

ooohhh.... you are absolutely right. ok, what kinda exhaust would you recommend i install ? i was looking at Super Coupe Performance's "Super Coupe Headers w/ Ceramic Coating", would that be a smart purchase ? and what size shouold i replace the tubbing with, as well as the cats and everything down the line ?... thanks for giving me the heads up on where to start the mods..... your information is greatly appreciated....

Back