My Sc T_b Car For You Now

jamer_man

I need to sell my SC t-bird now e mail me and I will send you the pictures I am in Sunrise Fl :)
I was unable to load the pictures on line, It is a black 1991 Supercharge in a prety condition just make a price and we can work it out. I am going back to chicago so I have to get rid of it , Cant drive 3 cars
Thanks
Kalipso8@aol.com

jamer_man said:
I need to sell my SC t-bird now e mail me and I will send you the pictures I am in Sunrise Fl :)
I was unable to load the pictures on line, It is a black 1991 Supercharge in a prety condition just make a price and we can work it out. I am going back to chicago so I have to get rid of it , Cant drive 3 cars
Thanks
Kalipso8@aol.com

I would definately come take a look at it in a a week or two. What are you asking? I'm looking for a parts machine...sorta.

jamer_man said:
Thanks
Kalipso8@aol.com

Is it still for sale?

Back