Need Info On How I Can Lower My Sc

R

ROBSQUEZN

LOOKING TO DROP MY 90 LIMITED SC ABOUT 1.5 TO 2 INCHES BUT IM CONCERNED WITH THE ELC SHOCKS ANNY INFO WILL HELP tHANKS IN ADV...

ROBSQUEZN said:
LOOKING TO DROP MY 90 LIMITED SC ABOUT 1.5 TO 2 INCHES BUT IM CONCERNED WITH THE ELC SHOCKS ANNY INFO WILL HELP tHANKS IN ADV...

I have the Eibach Pro springs (lower appr. 1.5"), and the elec. adjustable Tokico shocks. Have been driving it for a year now without problems.

The Tokiko's have enough range to handle a drop of 1.5" to 2". However, if your shocks are stock and have over 100,000 miles they are clapped out and should be replaced anyway. John

I have what Rob91 said he had. But, changed my tires to 245/50's at the same time. Makes me wished I hadn't lowered my SC because I HAVE to make sure my tire pressure is exactly where it is supposed to be every week to clear the speed bumps at work (3 of them). I will scrape something if I don't. I think all together I dropped it 1.75" technically. But, it looks more like a 3" drop to me. I don't like the Tokico's and am going to go with Bilstein's or Koni's next.

Back