'91 SC AT New Engine

dastalka601

Just finished installing a reman engine from Mid-Atlantic engines. Car is stock.
What is new or reman?
-Engine
-Rear Tires NEW Goodyear Eagle RSA Plus P225/60R16V
-Radiator NEW
-Brakes Front(Pads, Calipers, Rotors)
----------Rear(Pads)
-Ignition Module
-Coil Pack
-Idle Air Bypass Valve
other stuff, email me for it
What I know sucks or needs to be replaced-
-Interior(sucks, person before me trashed it, small burn holes in carpet, all seats need to go, headliner looks like crap
-Front Crank Seal(I may be willing to do this before sold)
-A/C Have no Idea whats wrong, haven't driven the car in the heat yet.
-Front Ball Joints
-Front Tires
-Front Hub Bearings starting to have a slight squeak to them but there is no play and should last at least another 10k
-Alignment
-Rear Window Defrost(The idiot that owned the car before me ripped off all of the tint along with the defrost elements.)

Ok, the car needs some stuff. I am an ASE Certified Mechanic, have done a lot of work to this car, I estimate that there is about $1500-2000 of work needed in a shop(parts and labor) about 750 if you do it yourself, I have checked into it. But the engine only has about 11k on it, 117k on the odometer. AOD Trans replaced 3 years ago @ 76k with a Jasper Transmission. I am being honest, the car is awsome, with the slightly bored engine you can take WRX's with ease, most mustangs(GT's, COBRA's, just not the new SVT's), rice burners, what ever. The car has an almost flawless exterior. If you are near the Baltimore Maryland area email me. I will drive it to you and we can go for a drive wherever, we can even go to the local drag strip on me in the car. Only getting rid of it due to the rising fuel costs, the car REQUIRES premium, and around here $2.25/gal is a little too high, plus baby on the way and kid seats won't be a good fit. Email me for pricing, make me an offer(taking in mind new engine with a 75k/3yr warranty.) and we will have a deal. Can email some pics if you like.
Chris
dastalka601@comcast.net
:eek:

Last edited:
Back