PDA

View Full Version : Dan Smith

TbirdSCFan
02-03-2005, 12:54 AM
Email Address: bleed_ford_blue@yahoo.com
User Name: Dan Smith
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments: I've had great transactions with Dan. Even though he is very busy, he is prompt, courteous, keeps appointments on time (not that that will apply to many buyers), and corresponds well. I don't know how he keeps up with it all.

bustedbird
02-08-2005, 12:32 AM
Yes he is buisy, and has worse luck than me, but the transmission arrived when he said it would. Great price and a good looking transmission, don't be afraid to purchase stuff from this guy!

grossk90sc
02-10-2005, 12:27 PM
i agree. i have bought a few things from him and he does very well business. nice guys do't finish last in this business. i always point people in his direction anytime someone needs a part i don't have. keep it up Dan!

OzzManG149
02-17-2005, 10:18 PM
Alls I have to say about Dan is that he is a very honest guy that takes care of the peaple that buy from him. If you have a problem with something he is very quick to remedy it. Dan I appreciate your help.

Bleed_Ford_Blue
03-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Im awfully sorry about those heads Scott, I wish Id seen the cracks myself. It honestly just makes me sick to see a set of late model heads ruined, they arent easy to find. Anyhow, good luck with the Steigs
Dan

txsc
04-11-2005, 09:58 AM
I had a good experience with Dan recently. I bought a wheel from him, and when it arrived, it just wasn't up to par for my show car. He asked me to forward it on to another buyer who wanted it for a driver, and refunded my money for the wheel, original shipping, and the shipping to the new buyer.

It's obvious that he's a busy guy, but was able to take care of me and make everything go smoothly. I'll definately be buying from him for my future needs.

Jerry Davis

Bleed_Ford_Blue
04-11-2005, 10:28 PM
I appreciate all the good feedback guys. I do my best but sometimes I get a little behind. Especially lately with my move and all and it is finals too so Im so busy I dont even know whats going on. And that is beside the fact that I still havent unpacked most of my stuff so ive barely changed clothes since last saturday. I hope to get back in the swing of stuff real soon. I just bought 2 more cars yesterday and am getting another on thurs. so i am well stocked.
Dan
PS my number has changed to 918 269 7720 if anyone needs to get in touch.