2005 SC/XR7 Shootout

Your back yard? I guess that means it's in my living room then :p I look forward to meeting all you Texans there. If there is anyone from the Wichita Falls area, they can meet me in Lawton, and follow me up there, since I know all the shortcuts. You guys by I-35 have pretty much a straight shot North.

I only volunteer because my wife is one of those dang Texans ;)

correction: the raceway is actually in Noble, Oklahoma just south from Norman a couple of miles...

It looks like it's a long drive from San Antonio, but I'll definitely mark it on my calendar! Can't wait to see all the SC's there.

~Andy

The guys in Houston are ready for this also. Are we meeting in Dallas then driving to the Shootout?

yeah...Dave(focus) wants to see if all of us will get together in Dallas and drive to OK together so we can arrive in a caravan.

I will probably be passing through Ft. Worth anytime from 9 am to 12 noon on Friday on my way to Oklahoma. Unfortunately I am about to start packing up my computer because I am moving to Utah and just making Oklahoma one of my stops on my way there, so you will have to call me to let me know if you want to meet up near Dallas/Ft. Worth. I have reserved a storage unit for the weekend to dump off all my stuff so I can enjoy the Shootout without a stufffed full SC. If you need storage or want to caravan, give me a call...

210-831-3371
Andy

Utah? I go there at least once a year. This is a permanant move? What city? What happened to your second SC, or was it an LX?

If you mean a storage unit in DFW area, why not just throw it in my living room. Only my Mom living with me now. I am South of I-20 about 13 miles on Hwy 377. If you come up Hwy 281 to Stephenville just get on 377 and you will pass my house. I go this route to San Antonio rather than busy 35. But arn't you taking your stuff on up to OKC to store and then go out I-40 or something? You even have the alternative of the CO route for the BIG mountains.

I can't go with you to OK, and who knows I may be out of town to go get a car if I can't get a shop to get this problem out of the way one of these SCs is running. But I can tell my Mom to let you in. It is up to you if that helps save some bucks. It will be late Saturday before I get to OK. This is the first few days I am free even though way behind with work. Heck this will be fun.
Doug

Back