91 red sc for sale

bluecoupe89sc

91 ford thunderbird sc for sale. the car has 120xxx miles on it, the car runs perfact the headgaskets where changed couple thousand miles ago. the car has a 10% pulley, shift kit and the exhaust has been done. i am getting married and could use the money right away. i am selling the car for 1000 obo.

the only thibg wrong with the car is the front and back bumpers have some scratches on them. i need to sell it right away or sell it to my brother for 800 lowiest i will go. please give me a call at 231-767-8362 my name is chris

i really dont want to sell it to him but if no one repluies i will. i live in muskegon michigan 49456

bluecoupe89sc said:
91 ford thunderbird sc for sale. the car has 120xxx miles on it, the car runs perfact the headgaskets where changed couple thousand miles ago. the car has a 10% pulley, shift kit and the exhaust has been done. i am getting married and could use the money right away. i am selling the car for 1000 obo.

the only thing wrong with the car is the front and back bumpers have some scratches on them. i need to sell it right away or sell it to my brother for 800 lowest i will go. please give me a call at 231-767-8362 my name is chris

i really dont want to sell it to him but if no one replies, I will! I live in muskegon michigan 49456

Got any PICS?? How far from Chicago are you?
:confused:

Back