SCI stock diameter kits

Ryan A Harris

Just throwing out a line here to see if their at least an interest for these again. I'll post pics a little later(once I get home). The price would be about what an underdirve kit sells for now, $180 USD. The kit would include:

1. crank pulley.
2. water pump pulley.
3. alternator pulley.
4. alt. spacer ring.

The only thing I can add is that I have SCI pulleys on my 93 SC and they are top quality......... If you are looking to add some to your SC you can’t go wrong.

I was just thinking the other day, that I would prefer to keep the longevity of my engine with something like this. If we get enough, count me in!!!

if this gets off, im in as well. is there a certain number of people you are looking for to get a discount or is this just a head count for production purposes? im going to have to put money aside for this before i end up spending it. hahaha..

Moses

I'm interested in these as well, but don't have the money RIGHT now, but hopefully will by the time they are produced. I'll probably try to get enough money together to get these, an aluminum 5% JS, and a 5% SC pulley. Rebuilding right now, so money is needed to get TONS of things :(

Anyways, just checking availability...

Nick

These are TOP QUALITY parts! I wish he would have made the power steering pullies instead of Heartland.. Fit and finish is absolutely PERFECT!

Just my .02 :)

These are close to being ready. Once they are done I'll have pricing info for you guys. I will be offering the clear annodized finish(what I have always used)and now a polished finish. The polishing will be extra, again once they are done I'll have the pricing info for both options.

Thank you.

Here are pics of the difference of the polishing and the annodizing. On the left is the polished one, and on the right is a semi dirty(sorry) clear annodized one. I normally used the clear annodize, up til now. Let me know what think.

Last edited:
That polished is dang sexy!

I don't suppose these will be done before the end of the month (getting car dynoed)?

As always, nice work Ryan.

Back