Best Water Pump??

FastBird91

Soon i will be replacing my water pump along with my real problem, the p.s. pump. I figured i might as well do the water pump while i am there, besides maybe it will fix my uknown coolent dissapearing problem. Is there any higher flow or higher volume water pumps for our cars out there?
Thanks

no there are no high perf waterpumps available for the SC engine. Duffy was working on getting one made but unfortunately nothing has come of it. I suppose the co. he was working with felt there was'nt enough interest. :(

Mike can we use those cheap you make it flow better universal kits. You drill the impellar blades and put the plate on the back with the rivets. I never used one and dont remeber if ous already has the plate on the outside of the impellar.

Ya know...I've got one of those kits but I've never used it. All its intended to do is block off the small area between the impelor and the timing housing in an effort to prevent cavitation of the pump. I really have not seen any evadence that our water pump has a cavitation problem, so I will not be using it.

Back