Performance Tips/Questions

HHHthegame

Ok guys and gals,
My 95 SC (57,xxx miles) now is almost done with all I can/want to do to it performance wise. Everything that is done is listed below in my signature. Now I have a couple questions as it pertains to the performance aspect of the car.

1) I am going to have a DBL. IC made to finish this list. Are there any other "bolt-on's" that can be done? I dont want to pull the motor apart and port, etc: cause this is my daily driver in the summer. "Bolt on's" can always be added though it seems :D .

2) With these mods done to the car, anyone guess what my HP/TQ #'s might be, and what my 1/4 time will approach ? ? ?

3) I know that a chip seems to be in my future, now that I am for the most part done modding. However, as many of you may know, my car is a mystery to me in the fact that I have no idea what is all done to it performance wise. I got it from an auction, and I am clueless. Porting may already even be done internally(question #1), but who knows, lol :confused: . Is there any way to tell if the car is chipped already? Or Maybe an EEC Tuner, is that better than a chip overall ? ? ?

I cannot thank all of you guys enough with the help you have given me. From services that you guys offer, to the questions you answer. Thanks Again for Everything ! ! ! Austin

get it tuned when you get the funds. It couldn't hurt. car still screams like nothing i've heard though :D

if you remove the pass side kick panel and look up you'll see the comp behind that white bracket, if theres a chip it will be plugged in the back, can I have your autograph now? :confused:

I have all the mods you have, plus an MP FMIC, 42# injectors, 75mm BBK MAF, all on a cam'd Dr. Fred motor with big valve heads. I had to get either a tuner or chip burned, and I went with the chip.

With a pretty conservative (only 1000 miles on the motor) tune I pulled 300 hp through an AOD. The Dyno crew were pretty confident that they could get another 30-40 hp out of it, although I'm going to a lightning MAF and MP TB, so I'm shooting for even more.

Back